Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

skimmed the last 10 pages....

early thoughts, these are without cross-referencing interaction and purely by post content

prolly town:
sci, sandwolf, obama, bif

eh:
tommu, referee, bminus, hum, anyone else not categorized

probably scum but i need to see d2 posting: sal

scum:
dick bastardly

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tommunist posted:

Among us is very different to forums mafia i don't really see how it translates well

sandwolf and obamaakbar played in an Among Us flavored game of Mafia

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

after a brief reread individually go ahead and add soluslunes to the "kinda dirty lookin, might be scum" pile

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i fell asleep guys, im sorry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

that is precisely where you would be likely to find it

btw i have nothin against you personally!! when im scum i just like to go for unorthodox strategy which is why i tried to kill you n1. i tried to do the same thing to mr steak in a previous game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh for transparency i didnt vote yesterday because i was not able to be entered into votefinder until the day had ended and was asked to wait until then

i was hoping to engage with sci today but it looks like a bunch of cowards went after him

##vote soluslunes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

##vote stg

that's lazy as hell

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Amnistar posted:

I didn't force his claim, he claimed!

what

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i'd rather just get solus today since we'll be able to get dick bastardly later. but those two are at the top of my list right now. i am an excellent hunter of scum.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Be safe Sal!

sal is safe its his clients who aren't

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

t a s t e posted:

B minus is scum because nobody is that sour and cowardly as town

idk about that

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

good morning guys

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im happy to switch to DB if everyone feels better about doing that but i think both db and solus are scum personally

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I didn't realize Solus was so close to hammer and I didn't necessarily want to hammer "early"

thats fine tbh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

timing regarding when someone posts has never rly been an effective factor in discovering scum or not

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Taste hasn’t actually claimed any night action though?

he's saying he interpreted the "hrrmmmmm taste is lying" as scummy not the taste lying scummy, he forgot his quotes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

using the brand new search in thread feature at the top of the page though i could not find any accusations of Taste having lied so tommu probably needs more time to really re-read the thred

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I understood that part about Taste heavily implying a role result. I don't know what you just saw about who was suggesting Taste was lying though. Who did you think was scummy when you bothered to say this was scummy? What did they say?

i tried to look for it i think hes talking about amnistar but im not positive so i will wait for tommu to speak for himself

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Wow so convincing such great casework everyone's doing this game

this is what happens when sci dies early lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

t a s t e posted:

If you don’t vote b minus I’m going to go super sayajin 5

thats not even a thing

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what should happen, in a surprise twist, is i should get the gun just because :D

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is why i dont do Lurker Gun things in my games

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wonder if solus was scum and told taste to hammer for townie points

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

i wonder if solus was scum and told taste to hammer for townie points

wait no that sounds real dumb

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol sal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

as i am a survivor and i was technically hospitalized and not killed, i have also reached my win condition and claim victory.