Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yami Fenrir posted:

I liked it a lot, personally. The setting is pretty cool, being a bit more "realistic" of a superhero setting (exploring the effects on economy and politics and such) but it gets kind of grimdark later on. Also has a very active fanfic community if you're into that kind of thing.

If nothing else I will read this now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh well ok fine then, I am here to turbo any Sand people ASAP

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

yes. This entire setting is basically spoilers :D

Guess I better get to reading then

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Welcome back sirtommygunn

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote A Sometimes Food that was a very suspicious vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Km not gonna vote anyone right now

What a wuss

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Yes. Do it!

I approve

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

I don’t have any idea what this is referencing but let’s please not do this.

No need to take your new username so seriously

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

Nothing to do with that, just don’t want to see drama dragged in that I know nothing about and that doesn’t belong. :shrug:

I’m just loving with you.

How about those Packers!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

How many arms does an armsmaster have? Over under General Grievous

Pretty sure its something like 20-35

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

tithin posted:

listen uoy'er not in melbs, you're not allowed to be on the beers

thius is our night

Enjoy your newfound freedom, hope it goes better than ours!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

All Hail the POSTING Champion

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SolusLunes posted:

glad to be here, hal, as the posting champion

No, sorry, you are the champion of regrets it would appear

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Not backing away just want to explicitly clarify that this is a serious vote. But I don't want that clarification to make it seem like one of my apeshit THIS PERSON MUST DIE TODAY cases, it's my first vote on D1 ffs

Yeah I think you were fine, Referee is just out of control here.

Also I would like the read the b- script haha

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote sandwolf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Why are we voting B-?

Perhaps because “we” are scum...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

“Out of control?” Really?

t a s t e posted:

Just calm down, man!!!!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

Of these post's Ref's feels more genuine and taste is the tongue-in-cheeky one here imo

Oh wow thanks for opening my eyes DB!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why is sandwolf still alive? :iiam:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

do you mean in the game or IRL?

You know I want you to live forever in real life buddy! You will always be the Harpo to my Zeppo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Intriguing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

My first game (humalong has played 3 )

Awwww sweetest probation ever

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Scientastic posted:

NO, I DON'T KNOW WHY

I kinda agree with this though!

All ASFs post have felt off to me, everything is so blah and I don't like it, I'm ok to ##vote ASF

I have yet to see anyone but bif provide a reason to vote b- (although someone may have and I forgot)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

So just to clarify, you don't think b- is scum, you just are voting for them because you want someone to die?

Not that unusual for D1 tbh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf seems not that aggro to me this game, so not sure where that’s coming from.

I mean he could be scum still but he’s not being a jerk. If anything I’m the one who has turned the snark up this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

We should probably just turbo Cena before he posts anymore imo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Humalong, good sir, upon your return can you elucidate the points that have brought about your suspicion of Sir Gravel Hound?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Referee posted:

Waiting to vote for now, but will be around from now till deadline.

Why are you waiting to vote? This seems like a good time to vote unless you are waiting around for something to hop on in a mad scramble at the end that you can say you were forced into

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Referee, I did notice you pointing out Hal picking on ASF earlier and I thought that looked a bit sus as well

Why? That was earlier in the game when he was making bad posts like his very early vote of whoever he voted (I have forgotten and am too lazy to look back) and then he disappeared. If he really said he was sick at some point well then ok I feel slightly bad but his posts themselves were not good posts, not the quantity of them

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Woken up and reading thread.

Oh hey make some better posts!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

you too buster!!

Show me a bad post I made PAL

I think Obama is a better choice than Hum like Amnistar said but humalong is now spewing some garbo so ok ##vote humalong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

humalong what is the negative utility role you say you have. That's about the only thing you have posted so far that makes me think you might be town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'll claim at -3 or so

oh ok

Oh yeah and I also don't like Referee one bit, his explanation for not voting was dumb and then he turned it into an attack on me, the towniest of all players

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Sandwolf would blow me away with a lurker gun without a second though and we all know it. Anyone would. If I flip town then I'm still been a lurker (something I hope to rectify day 2 now that I'm getting better) if I flip scum then they get free credit if they're scum and take out scum if they're town. If I flip 3p then everyone's happy.

Thanks for explaining yourself Sandwolf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

lol well now I don't want to but yeah I was 100% gonna blow you away immediately I haven't had a chance to shoot a gun in forever

Look at this flip-flopper!

Sal also maybe bad guy, he's been laying super low so far

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm a Nexus. I redirect any night actions on me to a random target. It's passive.

Otherwise I'm functionally VT.

This literally makes me feel nothing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Sandwolf would blow me away with a lurker gun without a second though and we all know it. Anyone would. If I flip town then I'm still been a lurker (something I hope to rectify day 2 now that I'm getting better) if I flip scum then they get free credit if they're scum and take out scum if they're town. If I flip 3p then everyone's happy.

Just post once more for gods sake I don't want Sandwolf to have any joy at all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

And this makes me feel better about you as town. Anyone with a lurker gun that wants to give people a "chance to explain" is either scum, or steak.

smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I haven't read this yet is Coil evil?