Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who won the drbate
This poll is closed.
trunp 4 13.33%
trunpr 5 16.67%
weed 21 70.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
these cspan callers rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

Santorum getting frothy for trump

hes not even pretending to be ashamed like last time this debate has absolutely emboldened trump supporters even if the polling claims that biden won

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

VideoKid posted:

yea but he says poo poo like that all the time. all Trump had to do was not act like a screaming idiot.

um

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Office Pig posted:

americans love, LOVE being lied to even when they know it's a lie, it's one of the reasons why we could stand a good old invasion

yea Biden told some nice lies and trump told some mean lies. the most important thing is no one got too shouty.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
man watching joe expend the last of his remaining life energy discussing his love of fracking and failing to reform the policies he put in place, I could practically smell brunch again. god I miss eggs bennie

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

readingatwork posted:

I haven’t been watching because I hate both these people and I don’t give a gently caress. Did I miss anything particularly entertaining?

you missed nothing at all.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1319454230109970433

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1319470553346891777

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

don't post your fetishes here

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Rick santorum said that he thinks trump saying we're taking care of the concentration camp kids showed his humanity

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I will concede he was an idiot. But the big criticism I heard from normies last time was that they didn’t like how mean trump was.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

he's a heinous republican don't get me wrong, but admitting fault for the crime bill and talking about transitioning 100% from fossil fuels, admittedly too slow, surprised me.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

Rick santorum said that he thinks trump saying we're taking care of the concentration camp kids showed his humanity

is he really the best republican cnn could get?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

oh my god cnn just switched to a tractor ad and i was briefly confused into thinking it was a biden ad

then they closed with hillarys campaign punchline wtf

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
chris christie is such a simp cuck

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

GOT HIM

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Some Guy TT posted:

hes not even pretending to be ashamed like last time this debate has absolutely emboldened trump supporters even if the polling claims that biden won

Yeah he did the same poo poo against Hillary, almost note for note, but you gotta play the hits for the fans

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I for one can't wait for a Joe Biden presidency. A public option AND a transfer away from oil to renewable energy? Sign me the gently caress up! :thumbsup:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

VideoKid posted:

Yes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

VideoKid posted:

you're not getting an actual republican on cnn

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

chris christie is such a simp cuck

the only person owned as badly by trump as Christie is Ted Cruz.

I don't know what's worse, delivering burgers to him like his personal servant or having to talk him up all the time after he called your father an assassin and said your wife was ugly. true ownage on a scale rarely seen

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Rauros posted:

he's a heinous republican don't get me wrong, but admitting fault for the crime bill and talking about transitioning 100% from fossil fuels, admittedly too slow, surprised me.

two of the most reliable tools in the politician's belt: "aw shucks" and more lies lol

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like overall 4/10; trinb just repeated his rally talking points. Bindg lost his train of thought and lol "Poor Boys". duoubt this has much impact on the election.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

very funny to think that rick santorum could totally be a kasichesque turncoat republican if he wanted to but instead chooses to defend trump

and that his only gimmick is being an evangelical who got a turn to be the not romney back in 2012

hm i wonder if we could somehow merge these facts together to come to a conclusion about voter habits in the upcoming election

nah evangelicals are totally turning against trump why would the polling lie

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Gobblecoque posted:

two of the most reliable tools in the politician's belt: "aw shucks" and more lies lol

surely this time it's not a lie

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Harald posted:

like overall 4/10; trinb just repeated his rally talking points. Bindg lost his train of thought and lol "Poor Boys". duoubt this has much impact on the election.

trump didn’t poo poo the bed, Biden held his own. nothing changed.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
poor boys lol

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

honestly i'm wondering why more politicians don't do the kamala thing and immediately backtrack on one position with the opposite since it seems really easy to get people crawling to you on their hands and knees begging for more

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Didn't watch that loving poo poo show, but god drat there was this horrifying silence when that loving debate was on.

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003
Santorum on CNN is insufferable.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Gobblecoque posted:

he won't do poo poo, but it was just surprising he even bothered to say the words.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Water Resistant posted:

Santorum on CNN is insufferable.

that's what you get for tuning into cnn

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Office Pig posted:

honestly i'm wondering why more politicians don't do the kamala thing and immediately backtrack on one position with the opposite since it seems really easy to get people crawling to you on their hands and knees begging for more

I still laugh at Kamala's "I didn't understand the question" Medicare 4 All pivot.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I switched to football cause to the low energy debate.

I return to show you the funniest play you'll see in quite a while.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

it's like looking at ancien regime lords or yongle emperor courtiers or something, just the gaudy product of a century without self-doubt or restraint

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Willy and the Poor Boys

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

trump didn’t poo poo the bed, Biden held his own. nothing changed.

honstely what they should do is just 90 minutes on a single topic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Glad I didnt vote for joe

oh yeah like 30 million people have already voted why was there even another debate