Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
-it gives you the perfect nutrients. you don't even get fat
-its one fairly specific thing. for example, i have to pick between "bread" and "cheese" personally. a cobb salad would be fail (cheating)
-you can not ever eat any thing else ever again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

wait do i have to buy the food myself or is this like a magically refilling fridge type thing

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
pussy

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Bacon and cheddar omelette. Hands down.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The blood of my enemies

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo DICK!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Definitely not rear end.

You'd probably die of nutritional deficiencies, don't know which would allow you to last the longest though. Maybe peanut butter or something.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Grevling posted:

Definitely not rear end.

You'd probably die of nutritional deficiencies, don't know which would allow you to last the longest though. Maybe peanut butter or something.

TheAardvark posted:

-it gives you the perfect nutrients. you don't even get fat

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Just a big ol raw red onion every God drat day op

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Blood, OP. The right answer is blood.

You think I've never taken a standard vampire pre-admission test before?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Oh, I thought the OP meant you were supposed to come up with a foodstuff that'd do that in real life.

If you picked something too flavorful I think you'd get sick of it and it'd be worse than if you'd picked something bland. Potatoes for me.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

wait do i have to buy the food myself or is this like a magically refilling fridge type thing

the latter. you get it forever but nothing else

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

soup. dumplings.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I say bread do I have to pick one specific kind of bread or can I have biscuits, croissants, baguettes, focaccia, yeast rolls, hawaiian rolls, ect

It's gonna be bread, I fuckin love bread, but if I have to choose my favorite it's gonna be difficult.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Wait, wait, I just retaliated the one thing I could eat more regularly than omelettes- lamb vindaloo. Gimme that good stuff. Or is that too close to the Cobb salad variety situation?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think i could do it with olives or cheese. bread would probably get tough.

i think it'd wear on you to the point of madness, anything, within like 5 years though

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Ramen I guess? You're oddly specific in how limited it can be though I guess if it was whatever then everyone would just pick pizza with different toppings on it.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Wait, wait, I just retaliated the one thing I could eat more regularly than omelettes- lamb vindaloo. Gimme that good stuff. Or is that too close to the Cobb salad variety situation?

no I'd definitely say lamb vindaloo is a specific dish. could you really commit to years on it though?

I just said no to cobb salad because it's like, a dozen unrelated things you could eat or not eat on any given day

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What happens if I butter my bread?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

no I'd definitely say lamb vindaloo is a specific dish. could you really commit to years on it though?

I just said no to cobb salad because it's like, a dozen unrelated things you could eat or not eat on any given day

Absolutely could do years of it, I don’t know why but that poo poo never fails to completely delight me.

I figured the curry all being a kind of mixture where you aren’t really eating around things was the big factor there.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Who What Now posted:

If I say bread do I have to pick one specific kind of bread or can I have biscuits, croissants, baguettes, focaccia, yeast rolls, hawaiian rolls, ect

I thought of the same loophole with burritos or omelette

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
California Burrito. :colbert:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

California Burrito. :colbert:

That's illegal. French fries in burritos are bad.

Case closed, next?

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
Cheese, all day erry day. You want sweet? Have a nice white stilton with blueberries, or with mango and ginger. You want to go savory? a nice double gloucester cheddar, loaded with onion and chive. you want to get tangy and funky? GIT YOU SOME CHEVRE. You want a complex journey of deliciousness? may I recommend a mixed milk cheese, perhaps a campo de Motalban or perhaps a Robiola Tres Leches!

Or you could BUCKLE THE gently caress UP and have a TRIPLE CREME BRIE.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TontoCorazon posted:

I thought of the same loophole with burritos or omelette

you could pick bread, which would include tortillas. you could pick a particular burrito. which would not include any other type of bread

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

TheAardvark posted:

oh ok so i say proscuitto

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

I refuse. I'll get the blood I need the old fashioned way, thank you.

But you all go ahead. It will make you indolent, passive, and easy to catch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
you could pick a Denver omelette, and get ham and peppers and cheese and eggs, always in an omelette, and never eat bread again in your life starting immediately

or you could wake up on pumpernickel and go to sleep with cinnamon raisin toast.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheAardvark posted:

That's illegal. French fries in burritos are bad.

Case closed, next?

i get em crispy. a perfect meal. everythign you need BITVHC

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Ice cream

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Jesus is like they picked someone's picture on their way to the gulag

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Burritos

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
Eggs is a good one. There's a million ways to prepare eggs

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
i know my answer to this question with total certainty: the long-since-discontinued Half Pound Beef & Potato Burrito from taco bell (hold the sour cream). when you could still get them i often thought how nice it would be if i could just eat nothing else forever

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Oldfashioned handmade pierogi

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Spinz posted:

Jesus is like they picked someone's picture on their way to the gulag

laoganma balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os