Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hello, friends. A while ago yobbers Manifisto, Xcheopis and Dope Fiend Killa G commissioned me to do an illustration or two for the BYOrabian Nights story. I asked Manifisto if I could stream it and show my art process to the internet and he agreed. Maybe we can all learn a little bit about art and a whole lot about life.

my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mattcommart

I plan on starting at 10:30 pm MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE today(10/22/2020)
I'll be setting up a schedule when I figure out when the best times to stream are.
Please come join me and we'll learn how to draw together!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Oct 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckula posted:

Wait. Help. What time zone?

sorry, mountain time zone. fixed it in the thing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

So, like in 20 minutes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

starting now

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I really enjoyed that. I might make it a regular thing. Thanks everybody!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh, thank you! Serious question: Was it ok having my video in the corner? My natural movements can be a little jerky and unnatural due to my muscular dystrophy and I sometimes worry that it's disconcerting to people. Also, I need a haircut badly and haven't shaved in weeks, but that's pretty normal nowadays.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah, and I'm going to stream every day. My goal is to do most if not all of my art on steam so that I can really show the process.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ok, I'll be streaming at 6:30 (18:30) MST

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

10, actually. :yayclod:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Goons Are Garlic posted:

This is stunningly amazing

Oh wow, thanks.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Khanstant posted:

keep missing it live but clicking around the VODs, very cool, thanks for sharing. interesting to see your perspective tricks in photoshop. cool approach, seems better than my trick of making vanishing points off-canvas with guides.

Yeah, I did that for a while, bit it doesn't really work in photoshop that well. I honestly don't know if anybody else does it my way as it kind of evolved organically, bit I wouldn't be surprised.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I didn't post about it because I wasn't drawing, but I flew a video game airplane on the internet. I hope that's cool from time to time.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh yeah and I'll be broadcasting my art again tonight at 8:30 (20:30) MST

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:yayclod: I feel like what I do is boring as hell, so I'm glad people can get some enjoyment out of it.