Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Buy a thing of hamburger meat, put on a cheap suit, slick your hair back, assless chaps and drool on yourself. Boom, Sexy Jordan Peterson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
An apron worm backwards and you're suddenly costume man!

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Slutty ghost, except take the sheet and rub parts of it on some tree sap or maybe syrup so it’s sticky...

Say it’s “ghost jizz” or erotic ectoplasm... dance with everyone at the party or give them great big hugs.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Stick a glo-stick in your rear end and go as a fire-fly

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just go as corona virus victim

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Don't fall into the trap of the goons who are trying to be all TRAP SPRUNG on making others admit they own a fedora.

For minimum effort, just wear your regular clothes but roll up the hem of your top to expose your midriff and claim you're wearing a "sexy Jasus Christ" costume because all the sexy [whatever] costumes are just whatever but with a bare midriff

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sexy Shrek imo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Drink a lot and barf on yourself, then you can be the drunk slob

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

burt's wife

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what did you end up with op

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Too late for OP, but a super simple costume is to safety pins some random socks, underwear, t-shirt, etc to your normal clothes. Put the pins on from the inside so they don't show.
You are now Static Cling.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Use the sheet as a nappy and go as a giant baby.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Post the results, op

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Thanks for all of the advice, I really appreciate it. I have a lot of ideas for the next time I forget about a costume.

I went with a "mummy" and had a strand of gauze wrapped around my torso and another wrapped around my head, both of which were covered in other clothes due to it being very cold.

Like a mummy if the embalmers had been lazy and bad at their jobs, and lived in the tundra.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Also I don't have pictures, but I did drink a lot, fwiw

Happy Halloween

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tie a belt loosely round your neck and go as zombie david carradine

e: sheet?

Poverty ghost never ceases to make me laugh.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I bet everyone who went to that party that actually put effort into their costumes silently resented you, OP. We all expected better from you

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Luckily everyone else's costume was at the same or lower level. I still am ashamed of myself, fellow messiah.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sheet ghost is the most underappreciated background character at any costume party.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Unabomber costume just requires a black marker, a hoodie, and a pair of aviator glasses.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

get a mirror you can carry around, and when someon asks what you are, hold it up in front of your face, (towards them) and say "an idiot"

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Black face

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

whenev i needed a quick costume during hs i would just dress normally and tell anybody who asked that i was a heterosexual for halloween

try that op. it's super spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Dick in a box: attach a cardboard box to your belt and fill with candy. Dare women to reach inside.

For more fun slip a banana inside.