Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You know how to whistle, don't you? You put your balls together and blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I drink your milkshake!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

And so we beat on, balls against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the pants.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Balls are forever, they are all I need to please me
They can stimulate and tease me
They won't leave in the night
I've no fear that they might desert me
Balls are forever, hold one up and then caress it
Touch it, stroke it and undress it
I can see ev'ry part, nothing hides in the heart to hurt me
I don't need love, for what good will love do me?
Balls never lie to me
For when love's gone, they'll lustre on
Balls are forever, sparkling round my little finger
Unlike men, the balls linger
Men are mere mortals who are not worth going to your grave for
I don't need love, for what good will love do me?
Balls never lie to me
For when love's gone, they'll lustre on
Balls are forever, forever, forever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Say hello to my little balls!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

They're coming out of the balls! They're coming out of the goddamn balls!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Nobody puts balls in the corner

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Barking Gecko posted:

My God, it's full of balls.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It is by will alone I set my balls in motion.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I've got one word for you, Benjamin: balls.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Speak, balls, and enter.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

rear end-penny posted:

BALLS SHALL NOT PASS :black101:

Fly, you balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stilgar: You have strength. You shall be known as Usul - which is the strength of the base of the pillar. This is your secretname in our troop. But, you must choose the name of manhood, which we will call you openly.
Paul Atreides: What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
Stilgar: We call that one Balls.
Paul Atreides: Could I be known as Paul Balls?
Stilgar: You are Paul Balls!