Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I like this, I'll chip in $50.

E: Done. Haven't gotten a receipt yet but the donation number ticked up by 50.

EE: Here we go:

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm turning Yapanese
I'm turning Yapanese
I really think so

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Up to $1730! Almost there!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Abugadu posted:

I would just not reply, but if anyone else wants to take him up on it I’m not going to say anything.

Nah, I'm not going to reply. It feels kinda good to do something nice for someone and not take any credit for it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Abugadu posted:

The lights have arrived :) Shipping costs were huge, probably no way he gets anything close to what he wanted if he didn't make his goal.

Can't wait to see this up. Again, thank you to all the goons that donated.

I love that he still has no clue where the sudden influx of money came from.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Awesome. Tell them Merry Christmas for us please.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Haha those kids look bewildered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
OP if you could put in a good word with the Yapese, I would appreciate stone currently roughly equivalent to the amount I donated.

Please mail me rocks. Big ones.