Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!
hi jeff, you cite unspecified trouble today in your decision

most of us have no idea what you're talking about and note a distinct lack of the maturity and thoughtful communication present when making controversial decisions before you owned the forums

i mean i guess i expected you to eventually gently caress up and make mistakes, but nice job going full total hypocrite in less than a month. going straight to a meltdown where you assert the place as your personal fiefdom is a bold move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!

astral posted:

It never really made sense to me that there were two separate forums for political discourse, glad to see Jeffery taking a bold stand on this one.

decisive leadership boldly making the dead forum less gay, therefore remaining it's last remaining living trait and killing it for good

have we considered that the negotiations destroyed him and he now merely wishes to destroy lowtax's legacy once and for all?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!

this is unacceptable and i declare that we are not in fact owned

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!

tbf i wouldn't mind a 6er for posterity :allears: