Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
hi cspam, we also are not a fan of the orange hitler. we also really like hamburger helper here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Busty Nutsack posted:

I hereby appoint gbs mod and former cspam ik Aardvark as overseer of this thread and its refugees

A wise choice, he supports to Taco Bell boycott.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
This thread is now about why the gently caress Taco Bell is doing the bullshit they are doing, please discuss.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

cumshitter posted:

i had gay sex with c-spam. its dead now, so youll have to take my word for it

This is the kind of statement I want to hear from someone who can manage my 401k.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Can't Lie that Joe Biden can Fry.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Shinjobi posted:

We should discuss c-spam things but I would also like to know what the heck is going on with taco bell

Nothing good pal.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
hey guys who has some good keto recipes

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

cumshitter posted:

im banned from coupons and deals becuase i made a fake "buy one get one free" coupon for nathan's franks and a bunch of people used it but were too anxious to return the extra pack of dogs at the check out line. people were calling fo rmy blood

Cut or Non Cut franks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Hmm I dunno has some greens would Jordan Peterson endorse this