Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Hello. With C-SPAM closing at midnight there will be thousands of posters with no where to post. This thread is a safe place for C-SPAM posters who will be spilling over the border into GBS in a couple hours.

Welcome to the C-SPAM refugee camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Busty Nutsack posted:

thank you, op, this is very thoughtful of you

:unsmith:

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
D&D stands for Dee & Dee Megadoodoo

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Tarkus V2.0 posted:

Ah, ok. I remember there was one called 'laissez faire' and it had some of the most picky and tedious posters in it. I'm far left but it was beyond the pale, even for me. Maybe I'm thinking of a different one, can't remember.

This will explain LF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3IPRGK6F8

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I guess it didn’t close after all. Thanks for allowing this safe place to exist, GBS mods. I will keep it open in case current events change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Chomp8645 posted:

Welcome friends, welcome. I've taken the liberty of preparing this brief questionnaire, to determine how we can best accommodate you comfortably here in GBS. Please fill it out and return it to the nearest GBS Immigration Officer before completing your entry in the forum.

Needs a neither option