Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Fights. let's go justin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tuivasa probably fighting for his ufc life here, so im expecting struve to go down and go down hard

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

daniel cormier is gonna be 400 pounds by this time next year

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

Well...maybe one day you’ll learn to keep distance Struve.

no he won’t

he will only understand true distance management when he retires from fighting

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

literally everyone in the arena expecting stefan struve to announce a retirement right now

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jason herzog glaring at the giant man like "can you get this poo poo over with and quit already"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

is it weird arena lighting or is tai the color purple right now

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Shirkelton posted:

I desperately hope the Cutelaba/Ankalaev 2 finish is even stupider and more controversial.

i can get down with it - cutelaba illegally knees a grounded ankalaev in the head while getting the most vicious punch to the balls imaginable. neither man is able to continue

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i wanted all five rounds of that. very great fight still

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

gsp is the fight khabob wants next

gsp watching that: "nah, im good"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

see ya khabib

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

conor mcgregor is somewhere absolutely raging right now

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so uh
gotta be justin vs. someone for the belt right

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

anik's stache has grown quite a lot since 11am est

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

lmao i love justin's promos so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Shirkelton posted:

Imagine what you just saw, but it's a guy giving up the takedown in the first round and getting punched into unconciousness rather than submitted.

tony ferguson doing bizarre rolls and flips around the ring with khabib glued to his back beating him into a coma