Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

you ever hear of mountains I just did for the first time last night apparently their bigger than hills it’s hard to believe they exist I can only see hills from here of course I was raised in a valley explaining my low centre of gravity and proclivity for greedily monopolizing major sources of water nearby so maybe I can’t see them. or maybe perhaps more likely they don’t exist maybe all those fit people with strong arms and a lot of goretex actually just go on extended vacations and tell you that they climbed a mountain when they come back home maybe to justify buying so many clif bars which and I’ll be frank here are just grown up chocolate bars they feel a deep need to justify buying expensive tens and small personal oxygen tanks so they rely on tall tales of intrepid exploration of colonialism of the vertical order they say hey ya I’ve been way up there because they know you can’t check the facts since you can’t fly and because you never buy anything at MEC but you know what the hills are good enough to me they are gentle and rolling and know when to stop I don’t need the lies about pockets of earth so greedy they feel they have to reach up and steal the moon anyways

empty quote :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

you ever hear of mountains I just did for the first time last night apparently their bigger than hills it’s hard to believe they exist I can only see hills from here of course I was raised in a valley explaining my low centre of gravity and proclivity for greedily monopolizing major sources of water nearby so maybe I can’t see them. or maybe perhaps more likely they don’t exist maybe all those fit people with strong arms and a lot of goretex actually just go on extended vacations and tell you that they climbed a mountain when they come back home maybe to justify buying so many clif bars which and I’ll be frank here are just grown up chocolate bars they feel a deep need to justify buying expensive tens and small personal oxygen tanks so they rely on tall tales of intrepid exploration of colonialism of the vertical order they say hey ya I’ve been way up there because they know you can’t check the facts since you can’t fly and because you never buy anything at MEC but you know what the hills are good enough to me they are gentle and rolling and know when to stop I don’t need the lies about pockets of earth so greedy they feel they have to reach up and steal the moon anyways

WHAT. THE. gently caress?????

:mods:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Gluten Free Dad

I'll be brief

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Hi brief, I'm Dad

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gluten Free Dad

Chewbecca posted:

Hi brief, I'm Dad

fuk u dad I'll crank this ub40 cd up to 11 if i want

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
let's visit the hills... briefly

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Jinh

Manifisto posted:

let me tell you an anecdote about a snake named nate

that was it, that was the anecdote. the snake's name was nate. thanks for listening.

thanks so much cda <3

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

buts

sig by owlhawk911

Gluten Free Dad

fart, and, might i add, tits

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

to lon

sig by owlhawk911

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

2lng

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I like em quick

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i want a post with a short text and a looooong

sigblock

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!