Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wanna swing from them thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

[Camera pans across frozen hellscape. A large round shadow gradually obscures the entire view] The year....2021. Humanity struggles to survive as the planet sways from its orbit, catastrophically unbalanced by the Pig Ball Size Race of the early 21st century.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Do your ears hang low?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Johnny Supernuts got reincarnated

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Thread is real heretical.. there are no pig balls but THE pig balls IYK.. WIM

Votign 4 op

All pig balls are THE pig balls. Look, where you least expect it, and there you will see a happy Asian man smiling back at you, and next to him, giant pig balls.

FogHelmut posted:

This has to be a weirdo farmer thing; they're absolutely breeding pigs with ever larger balls.

Bigger balls = bigger cums = more seamen to "shiver my timbers" (impregnate other pigs).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Weka posted:

Bigger balls = bigger cums = more seamen to "shiver my timbers" (impregnate other pigs).

I think you'd make a great pirate pig farmer. Shouting "ARR, SHIVER ME TIMBERS!" every time one of your pigs blows a load. And also to your wife when you do.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BigBadSteve posted:

I think you'd make a great pirate pig farmer. Shouting "ARR, SHIVER ME TIMBERS!" every time one of your pigs blows a load. And also to your wife when you do.

Gross. Just the very idea of having a wife disgusts me on a fundamental level. I'm married to the sea of hog manure I have behind the pig cum shack.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Weka posted:

Gross. Just the very idea of having a wife disgusts me on a fundamental level. I'm married to the sea of hog manure I have behind the pig cum shack.

married to the lagoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It might not be as nature intended, but that's never stopped me before