Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
CARD IS AS FOLLOWS

Eric Young (c) vs. Rich Swann for the Impact World Championship: Both competitors made their surprise returns at Slammiversary in the five-man elimination match for the title, Swann from injury and Young from a stint in WWE. Shortly thereafter, Swann announced his retirement after hurting his leg again, only to be attacked by Young. Since then, Young has won the World title while Swann has stewed, begging to get back in the ring. In a Terry Funk-esque move, Rich Swann has unretired after being medically cleared to wrestle, and he’s out for revenge against the man who almost ended his career.

Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Kylie Rae for the Impact Knockouts Championship: Since arriving, Purrazzo has put on outstanding match after outstanding match in Impact Wrestling, winning the women’s title in the process. Kylie Rae has been number one contender since July, but was side-tracked for the past few months stuck in Wrestle House, the purgatorial state near Chattanooga, TN. Since her return, Rae has made her presence known by taking her positive energy out on the Virtuosa and her compatriot, Kimber Lee (with the help of Susie, a/k/a Su Yung).

The Motor City Machine Guns (c) vs. the North vs. the Good Brothers vs. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton for the Impact World Tag Team Championship: There are plenty of tag teams in Impact Wrestling, and also Austin & Fulton need something to do. Probably the most open match on the card, as any one of the teams could win and have it make sense.

Rohit Raju (c) vs. Chris Bey vs. Jordynne Grace vs. TJP vs. Trey Miguel vs. Willie Mack for the Impact X-Division Championship: When Raju won the X-Division title, he promised that he would be a fighting champion, giving anyone and everyone a chance. He hasn’t done that, because he’s a coward! Now it’s time to pay the piper, as everyone he’s screwed over for opportunities will get a chance to win the title.

Ethan Carter III vs. Moose: When the Impact World Championship was vacant, Moose declared himself TNA World Heavyweight Champion. The self-proclaimed champion faced all comers for a belt that held no kayfabe value, since it’s been over three years since the promotion changed identities. EC3 made his return and stole the belt from Moose, saying that he had to get over the past. Carter then threw the TNA World Heavyweight Championship off a bridge, only for the two to meet the next week at the bottom of said bridge and for Moose to regain control of the belt. In addition, this match will occur at an UNDISCLOSED LOCATION.

Eddie Edwards vs. Ken Shamrock: Shamrock is the latest inductee to the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame, and his rival-turned-friend Sami Callahan issued an challenge to Edwards in an attempt to unlock Shamrock’s old self.

Call Your Shot Gauntlet: Everyone else in the company who aren’t doing anything is in this match where the winner gets a match of their choice. As a bonus stipulation, if either Heath or Rhino win, Heath will get a contract to Impact Wrestling. If neither win, however, Rhino is fired, so that kind of telegraphs who’s going to win.

Pre-Show on AXS TV: The Rascalz vs. the Deaners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
What's the digital equivalent of :camera6: ?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Man, they got a lot of guys to talk up Ken Shamrock!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
OK, that's a good way to open this match.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
EQUALITY!!!!! :neckbeard:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: surprise entrant :siren:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Aergo posted:

Swoggle!

I'm Brian Myers waving 'bye bye' to Swoggle after eliminating him.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
JAMES STORM

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Jeep posted:

did heath immediately injure his leg

looks like it.

PLANS CHANGE

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
I gotta say, they did a good job of improvising a finish there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Unnerving stuff!