Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

really queer Christmas posted:

This doesn't include the flood of emails I get about how "WE'RE LOSING THE BATTLE!!!" and "WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE'LL DO IF YOU DONT CONTRIBUTE!!" and of course my favorite "hey, are you up?" which is no joke, an email I got from Jaime Harrison.

So please, if you have also been cursed with such a fate, post some of your own favorite emails received from dem candidates that make you feel an emotion.
I'm getting the Jaimie Harrison ones and they are so loving cringe, as the cool kids would say,. it's really loving bad. always shady rear end all-lowercaps emails like "plz help, we're losing". "bad news -- we losing. ples donut" "hi there, asl?"

then followed by pure terrible free-republic boomer energy of alternating words, lovely html colors, and randomized bold letters. cringe

quote:

With just 8 days until Election Day, donations to defeat Lindsey Graham are PLUMMETING.

We still need $91,002 by midnight to send Jaime to the Senate:

IF we don’t hit this goal, we’ll lose all our momentum.

IF we lose this momentum, we’ll never beat Lindsey Graham…

AND IF we lose to Lindsey in South Carolina, we won’t take back the Senate [!!]

So please, Xaris: Chip in whatever you can afford (3X-MATCHED) to help Jaime right away! →

they're never about doing anything good, or how much they're going to kick the rich's asses, or help people, no. it's always 'we LOSING Need mORE $$$ plz". like loving lmao why would i want to support a big rear end loser???

Xaris has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Oct 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU