Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Nebraska is about what we expected, I guess. Pelini is the best Nebraska coach since Solich. Hard to believe.

TheWordOfTheDayIs posted:

Okie State defense bitch

My gut tells me that someone will rip their heart out before the season is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

KKKLIP ART posted:

Tennessee pain facts

:bisonyes:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Mike_V posted:

I'm ready to whoop some Gata rear end and win the East like James Franklin is at QB and Gary Pinkel is wearing his visor on the sidelines!!

Coming off a Covid-19 break the Gators might be more focused and less Muschampian.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:monocle: The Florida Gators' SEC blue blood status seems to be ignored by your poll. Can you go in and fix that, please? TIA.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Yes, it's admittedly a shitshow but on the other hand I know of multiple people in my extended circle who've killed themselves due to lockdowns exacerbating their problems. Covid-19 sucks any way you address it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Congress actually bad, news at 11.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

gently caress the Wisconsin Cowards

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I applaud TFF heel Nebraska's gumption for trying to shoehorn some doormat into their abbreviated season. We need a thread villain, and their transparent attempt to pad their W-L (with a game that would probably lose them money) is funny to me.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

You fired the Patron Saint of 9-4.

Mullen is the patron saint of 9-4 and 10-3. Which is fine, really, after the badlands we recently wandered for a decade.

Dango Bango posted:

I bet it was more about trying to get the two targeting suspensions served in a body bag game we'd still lose because we're terrible

:lol: I hadn't considered that angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Coaches are the age group most vulnerable to Covid-19. Replace coaches with grad assistants for the remainder of the season and split coaching salaries between them and the players. Better bench Gary Danielson, too, just to be safe...