Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

mcmagic posted:

It loving sucks that I can't go to Rutgers Indiana next week.

This is truly depraved.

Anyway we’re gonna lose by 50 to Michigan next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Minnesota turned back into a pumpkin. Ibrahim and Bateman are good as ever, but the defense and o line suck. I can't tell if Tanner Morgan has regressed or if it's merely because he has less guys to bail him out this year.

They’re probably still pretty good but like 8-4 good (in a normal season).

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Did Rondale Moore's "undisclosed" reason for not playing yesterday get...disclosed?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

I think Vandy is still playing with like 50 scholarship players right now because of COVID too, right? It seems like it's been mostly ignored because, hey, Vandy stinks anyway. The NFL set such a low bar for handling COVID and college football is still sailing under it comfortably. Big Ten starting right back up in the middle of one of the biggest spikes of the whole pandemic is objectively insane but it's getting a fraction of the discussion and criticism that deciding not to play did.

But Danny Kanell told me it’s a great success because most games have been played and nobody has died!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Alaois posted:

so i didn't have a chance to watch any games on Saturday, exactly how bad is Michigan State. 7 turnovers to Rutgers is impressive

The offensive line is atrocious. Seven turnovers (especially five lost fumbles) is hard to replicate though. Lombardi looked okay but way too focused on Jayden Reed and he threw a terrible pick where there was a miscommunication on the route. Defense was suboptimal but considering the seven turnovers they did okay. We will probably lose by 40 to Michigan but I am not about to ring the 0-8 bell yet or anything like that.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1321118013253451778?s=19

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah but I thought there was something like if X% of the team has covid, the season is canceled

No, it was that you have to shut down for a couple of weeks.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Extremely on brand first reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

An outbreak is arbitrarily defined as one more case than this

I think only half of these guys were COVID and half were normal injuries