Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

i drank tea today, it was good. decaf earl grey since i was drinking it in the evening

i will probably drink tea tomorrow and it'll probably be regular earl grey because i will be drinking it in the morning

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

biosterous posted:

i will probably drink tea tomorrow and it'll probably be regular earl grey because i will be drinking it in the morning

THE PROPHECY IS FULFILLED

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

drinking a nice simple lemon tea at work while waiting for some automated processing to finish

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i usually leave the bag in my mug so that the tea gets stronger as i drink it :evilbuddy:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

thinking about drinking tea later today but not drinking tea right now

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

do you have any suggestions for bad tea for a good hangover? in case i get any enemies i can give them the bad tea, as a mean prank

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

tea: i'm drinking it, right now, typing in between sips

it's earl grey, it's good

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

Every time I think about making pu erh I think of my aunt saying "what in the HAYULL is POO AIR?!" really loud in a coffee shop in the early 2000s and I do not know why it stuck but it did.

every time someone posts about puerh i think about this post and it's great

gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

axolotl farmer posted:

right in the tea hole

i like the Maru gif in your sig

he is a good boy