Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Gluten Free Dad posted:

I have some new coffee beans and they're pretty special. More like a nice cuddle than a kick in the face (which is how I usually like my coffee) but that's okay. They taste like hazelnuts and milk chocolate and they put me in a very autumnal, cosy mood.

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hybrid tea and coffee crew reporting in over here, I'm having a strong one, black and afterwards I get my spicy cocoa flavored black tea going

Goons Are Gifts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

GaG I've GOT to know about this spicy cocoa flavored black tea!

Kief Richards posted:

Please post the tea details; we may have to have an international tea exchange.

This morning I'm drinking sumac and Assam together and it's lemony as gently caress without lemons involved, magic.

So this is coming straight outta Poland, It's spicy cherry flavored black tea with cocoa beans and chili, the taste is very intense, you first taste a really balanced mix out of cocoa and cherry, mix it with the general tea flavor and then it suddenly finishes with a quite notable spiciness from the chili. I'm amazed how well balanced this wild mixture is. it really goes along well and you probably wouldn't expect it to!
This is it:

I got it from a friend who didn't really like it, as she prefers the natural flavor of tea and isn't really into mixes or extra aroma in general, so if you're more like that and don't enjoy spices, you probably won't love this one, but I must say usually I'm also a full fruit tea or pure tea guy but this flavored version as a fair in-between is really something

I drank like 2 liters today

Goons Are Gifts

I need this

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo, I'm excited to hear that my post inspired you to get it! I'm very curious about what you think, I already killed my box entirely by drinking it constantly

Goons Are Gifts

I live and probably die on coffee, I will fight for the right of coffee crew to exist in peaceful cooperation with tea crew

Goons Are Gifts

I bought a new and fancy tea pot with fancy candles to keep the tea warm and fresh so now I'm going to drink even more tea than ever, be ready tea crew for another member

I'm also doing coffee though we believe in polygamy here im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

no such thing and also post the tea we need tea itt