Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A man is sitting at a bar, and next to him is Mike Pence.

Out of nowhere, Mike Pence turns to the man and says, “Y’know, I used to be the governor of Indiana, but do they call me Mike Pence the Governor?” and before the man can say anything, he answers, “No!”

“And then, I was Vice President of the Inited States! But do they call me, Mike Pence the Vice President?” Mike Pence slams his fist against the bar and yells, “NO!”

Then Mike Pence leans in real close, his breath stinking of alcohol, and whispers through his clenched teeth, “...but you gently caress just one horse...”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
So Heisenberg walks into a bar but nobody looks at him.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Just single out one of your co-workers and tell them that the ocean called and it’s running out of fish.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a chud walks into a bar and asks for the trump special. the bartender shits in a glass and gives it to him. the chud loves it and asks for more

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Most of these jokes are great, OP. Just keep telling them until you're literally beaten down by a mob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
What is the difference between a republican and a stupid useless pile of fetid poo poo?

Nothing! :hfive: