Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Never heard about this. I it'll be fun. I have a writing project I started last year that's roughly 300 pages long. Short of tying up some issues in style and flow, it's done and I'm proud of it. The problem is that the whole time I was writing it, it felt like way too much like the middle book in a series. So I backed away from it until I came out with a plan.

Last week, while watching a certain anime for the first time (I now have four anime series that I actually enjoy), I got hit by a thunderbolt to write up an outline for a book that precedes my original project. Last night, I immediately sat down and typed 2 thousand words in 2 hours.

I have one of those factory work schedules where I work 3 12-hour shifts in a row followed by 3 days off in a row. I have roughly five of those 3-day weekends in November, which means I have a goal of ten thousand words per weekend. I think I can pull this off with what I have prepared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU