Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Name: Brûh

Face: H4

Census: Fro

Aptitude: Protein shakes

Defensive attribute

Background:

Brûh was recruited as a child model for Frôman Red Slinker shakes given her rather jacked physique. The advertising campaign featuring her increased sales 200%! Years of company propaganda has made Brûh think her ability to bench "like 850, brös" comes down to the secret protein shake formula she developed in the Red Slinker labs and not natural athleticism.

To be fair though, drinking a shake does seem to improve the performance of herself and others...

Down a shake defense bros!: 1d100 31

Slaan fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Dark Purple and Silver as our royal colors

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Deck: 6/7
Hand:
Accolades: 0 > 1

Using: THE EXTREME

Bah! Who needed water when hydration was perfected by protein shakes long ago? It needed much less water, but gave you all of the vital minerals and nutrients an Oan needed to perform at their peak. What would be more EXTREME than supplementing the team's soup with Whey-Based Solutions?! While the team downed Spoon's delicious soup, Bruh grabbed some whey powder from the underground storage room and started mixing up some shakes. A little powder here, a little Slinker-ade for flavor and BAM, the team was ready to go out and GET SOME GAINS!

EXTREME!!! Protein Shake Hydration Replacement: 1d100+18 76

Slaan fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Oct 29, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Deck: 6/7
Hand:
Accolades: 1 > 2

Bruh had a great idea after seeing what the others were planning on. Make the enemy team look elsewhere! They mock up the SAGSY fort with CrossFro branding and items. That'll do so many things for the team. The enemy will be misdirected, they'll Make GAINS from the new equipment and CrossFro will give income to the team through advertisements and sponsorships. Maybe later on they can get Red Slinker to sponsor the team, too....

E: Plan Trinique is my vote

Slaan fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Oct 29, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Brüh

Deck: 5/7
Hand:
Accolades: 2 > 3 > 4
-5 for match (EXTREME penalty)

Brüh was annoyed. How dare they fly? Those jerks! Those morons, those... Those nerds! This could not stand!

Brüh grabbed a microphone from their lovely cheerleader Yelda and yelled to the Fancy Flyers exactly why this made them too nerdy to be in such a Cool Bros Only sport as Siegeball. The Rules were quite clear that there are No Nerds Allowed!

If they let in nerds, what would be best, Glëe club members on the team? Brüh shuddered

Lawyer them flyer nerds: 1d100+9-5 94

Using Rules Lawyer

Pictured, the entrance to the Froman Baths:

On the left we have the traditional Toan style baths and on the right the traditional Froman style baths. In the past, the baths were segregated based on place of origin, but no longer. The modern Siegeballer is a forward thinking, progressive thinker that is all about making GAINS in the gym and DEMOLISHING NERDS on the field with their teammates, no matter how they are colored or the number of their eyes.

None now know what the runes on the bottom of the traditional flags mean, but it is kept on the entrance hangings just in case the Oh Gees put it there for a reason

Slaan fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 1, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

[quote="Slaan" post="509391200"]
Brüh

Deck: 5/7
Hand:
Accolades: 4 > 5

Athletics, For Gong

Brüh was not impressed. These fancies were just so nerdy. Butterflies? Pyramids? Pshah! That wasn't lifting, that wasn't lifting at all! Everyone knew that doing things the HARD way with YOUR MUSCLES was what GOT GAINS!

As such, Brüh followed a couple others into the tunnels to help them get over to the enemy castle. She wanted to wreck some nerd crap, TP their toilet and Steal Their Smööthie Maker. Without any Smööthie, these nerds would surely be demoralized.

She followed the other Öan's lead and did all the manual labor for them. She built supports and dug tunnels and passed out protein shakes. She needed to lose fat% and gain muscle. What better way to do that than deadlift 200 pound wood supports?

Athletics For Gong: 1d100+9-5 85

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Brüh

Deck: 4/7
Hand:
Accolades: 5 > 6 > 7

Using:

Ahhh, now this was the life. The raid on the enemy castle ended in success and the first test smoothie it made was the radest smoothie Bruh had ever made. Nothing was so great as the literal taste of victory! A siege point and a trophy: was anything better?

YES! Of course there was! The best thing in life is GAINS, while the second best thing is Protein Shakes made by Red Slinker Energy ShakesTM. Everyone knew that.

The third best thing in life moved around, but during a siegeball game it was the Sauna. The sauna was the third best thing in life. Bruh had done some of the cold water piping herself to ensure that the cold room would be the proper frosty temperature to soothe her raging muscles after a 'sesh. Proper water delivery engineering was important to every gym!

Bruh grabbed her shake and went into the sauna to cool down and then warm up for the next part of the game.

B) Chill out, bruhs (Engineering +9, depleted): 1d100+9-5 34

While she was soaking, Bruh thought back on her idea for a siege weapon. Who needed engineering or weapons or other big bulky weapons when one had proper healthcare policy and efficient exercises to maximize gains?!

Physically, they would use nothing but buff guys and gals carrying a big battering ram. Really though, it was the Heart of Sieging to prepare one's people through effective, efficient, and economical Healthcare for the Average Oan that prepares the body and soul for sieging. All hail Starncare!

Voting plan Horg

Slaan fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Nov 9, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Brüh

Deck: 4/7
Hand:
Accolades: 7 > 8

Using:

Bruh was in the top of the tower getting ready to start ramming the Burning Slinker of DoomTM when she thought back to the design of the system. She had made the handles for ramming herself and made sure that it was perfectly fitted to every team member- particularly herself.

There was the selection of the proper tree and taking it down. Revving up the circular saw to shave down the rod to the current length and width. Fastening reinforcements on the ram to ensure there would be no fracturing. The measurements taken of each hand and arm so that the grip could be correctly sized and placed. Balancing the heights and strengths of team members so that the ram would correctly focus the power on the point of its head. The protein shake cooler strategically placed under each team member's bench, ready to hydrate them if they flagged and became fatigued.

Bruh finished her stretches and spit on her hands as the tower slid into position. She gripped her handle and began the chant. "Ok everyone, we go in THREE.... TWO.... ONE...."

A Flashback while Crewing the Slinker: 1d100+9-5 65

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Ooops, edit is not quote >.>

Slaan fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 2, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Brüh

Deck: N/A
Hand: N/A
Gear:
Accolades: 6 > 16 > 17

C

"Hey buds. This Joa the Fleecer sounds completely rad and bad, my dudes. I think I'll check her out later. Though my own strategy to get the beef? To make the gains? To swole the soul? It involves two ingredients: protein shakes to fuel the bod and economic philosophy to pump the brain muscles. Mind over matter, ya dig, dawgs? Feel free to join me at the Philosophy Study Group my meatheads, my guys. Make Gains with your Mind! This is where the swole truly comes from: the heart and the mind." The meatheads nodded sagely and much bro-fiving and back slapping and muscle circumference measuring and philosophical discussion was had.

-------

Bruh had an assignment due for Professor Grumbus' Economics for Biological Warfare course coming up so she had to hit the books and write up her paper. Studying to get her degree in the Economic Philosophy field required a surprising breadth of courses, from epidemiology to logistics to parabolic mathematics. One day Bruh would tear down the mercantalist system and institute Bromunism for the masses. But until then, her paper titled Slinkers: A Furry, Profitable Vector for Neotype Domination had to be written.

Team Name: Goof Troops

Slaan fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Brüh

Deck: N/A
Hand: N/A
Gear:
Accolades: 17 > 18
Tenets of Bromunism:
1. Always Spot Your Bro

Bruh put down her writing pen, satisfied with the first chapter of her Bronifesto. She had long had an internal list of rules that a bro should follow in order to have a chill, vibin’ life good for everyone. She would keep working on her thesis as her Döctoral masterpiece to show her mastery of siegery. That was a long-term goal, however. For now, all she wanted to do was to spread the Word of Bromunism.

Chapter One: Always Spot Your Bro without being asked

Follow bromunism and we all make Gains, meatheads!

--------

Bruh entered the team’s meeting room straight from the showers. She’d had a great workout. It was leg day and she had bested her highest weight for both squats and deadlifts. Gains were made, gym rats! Chads and sads alike would be jealous of her muscle tone and power. Bruh raised a protein shake in honor of the gains of the past and hope for the gains of the future. May everyone be so blessed in their lives by the gym.

Hearing the discussion of the other teams starting, Bruh thought back to what her guys were saying while she spotted for them. The meatheads were high fiving over the recent successes of the Frojan Neöhorses. Apparently, the Neohorses specialized in siege towers. They would build large, powerful, beautiful, (and embarrassingly anatomically correct), siege towers in the shape of their enemy’s mascot; either their foes would be demoralized by the destruction of their own mascot by their own hands or the siege tower would get to their enemy’s walls without damage.

Bruh wondered how that would work for the Place Holders, though. A featureless, crimson orb is hardly stable enough to stay against a wall and building a sphere out of wood would be difficult to say the least. She shrugged and started womaning the bar at the back of the room, passing out shakes, protein bars and lemonades to whomever requested one as the discussion really started going.

---------

Later, Bruh put on a cloak and snuck out of SASGY. Not everyone would appreciate her choice of lifestyle, not even the best bros of the vibest gym in the chillest of neighborhood. Making the choice to go back to being an Öan was not one to do lightly. But Bromunism required it. Nothing and no one should stop a bro from making their own gains through hard work and mutual spotting, not even a skillcore. Bruh would prove this in the best way possible- as a coach. By showing that even the weakest, skillcore-less oan can make gains, Bruh would show the way to tossing off the shackles of society and Oh Gee alike so that a better way can be had for all through spotting one another, interval training, sweat and protein shakes.

Not everyone would understand in her team. But she was sure that they would correct her form and encourage her to do one more rep whenever she was reaching her limit. That is what made the Place Holders special.

tl;dr:
Frojan Neöhorses- build siege towers that look like enemy mascot
Mascot- Crimson Orb
Personal Choice- C