Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

i'll do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sexy harpo*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

When does haunted Halloween game begin

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh Val Kilmer, then

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GAME TIME

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think itíd be wise if no one flavor claims itís possible flavor ties to role, hmm..

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

oh nvm he removed them lol

lol I didnít even realize he had removed them!!

Theyíd still be in everyoneís first posts

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

flavor is not connected to alignment or roles.

lol just lol if you believe this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

top 3 candy bars:

twix, 3 musketeers, snickers

if you say milky way we're goin' to blows

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

Lollipop lollipop, oh lolly Lolly lolly

Canít wait for candy this evening, in the meantime though I extend a hand of sandship to Sandwolf.

PMush on the other hand gets a ##vote PMush for Among us shenanigans over the intercom, tsk tsk tsk

Sandship granted, your Sandesty

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

Sandship granted, your Sandesty

but mostly because we both posted as soon as game opened in a beautiful sand union

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

A couple players have had questions about their roles. To reiterate, everyone starts the game out Vanilla, and then at night you can ##TrickOrTreat for a new role! The role you get will be entirely random. They might be one-shot, they might be multi-shot! Depends on the role. There's even a chance you might just draw Vanilla. And no role is exclusive to alignment, anyone could get any role. Get one you don't like? Just ##TrickOrTreat again instead. Fun!

youíre telling me people didnít read the op??????????????????????????????

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

can someone explain the word ossify? How does something thatís not bone become like bone?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

Bones are made of cells, just like other parts of the body. So assuming you're talking about heterotopic ossification (as in, bone formation where you wouldn't expect bone), it's usually the result of some sort of trauma or abnormality causing a genetic or epigenetic malfunction that makes cells transform from their original function into stem cells and then into osteoblasts.

this answers my question perfectly tyvm

RF, see me after class

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Opopanax

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

Whoa what tHE gently caress

I shoulda been Sexy Opopanax damnit

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

Where is this coming from? Don't put serious votes in my mouth. I'll gently caress up scumhunting when I drat well want to.

...is this a breadcrumb? Are you a Schumhunter?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm a schlemiel.

Iím a Schlimazel!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Would a Ďsexy dictionaryí be a bodacious dictionary or a dictionary with only sexy words?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Idle Amalgam posted:

A sexily shaped book of exclusively sexy words. The sexy lexicon, the sexicon.

h..holy sm-smokes guys is it getting hot in here or... or.. or what

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Wow that sucks

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

And Iíll continue to, too!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh btw Sandwolf what was up with the random landing zone post are you drunkpostin

Not yet! I just noticed Cena didnít close it so I was colonizing that space as a gif zone

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The vote count is an amazing thing rn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

feel free to correct me DGK but I think he was joking, itís like a running joke between he and I at this point

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Steak joking despite claiming he wants to kill jokevote a little sus

Bif voting herself feels a little suss

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

But thatís just it, isnít it? Jokephase is jokey until something pings someone and then weíve got a game

so the self proclaimed Iím-gonna-kill-jokephase feels more like LAMIST (Iím using this acronym to confuse the newbies)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

so was my reaction bad when i asked you a question, or did it become bad when i started posting in response to your answer?

im asking for a friend

imo this question is the bad part of the reaction so far

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Wow I wonít read that and you canít make me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

@Bif/Steak if you really think the other is scum from that fight, each of you pull *one* quote from the other and explain why you think so

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Or donít, idk, Iím mostly just tryna get a sense if youíre both being authentic

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

I don't like this. It feels very drive-by in a way that deliberately avoids stating any actual opinions about the discussion.

"I read that!"

Congrats, give us your feelings on it!

Hard disagree, it made me laugh!

I think this feels a little cheap Pmush, like you just want to cast some shade but donít want to wade into the Steak/Bif thing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sirtommygunn posted:

No I just lean in on the day 1 jokes to mask the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Nah youíre doing fine so far budinski

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Pmush

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

DGK I feel like you should be past this weird paradigm you have where you think you can ascertain my alignment instantaneously based on how I react or don't react to some random D1 shitpost so I honestly think you're using it as a smokescreen as scum, so I think you're scummy here

steak I can't quite tell if has lost all ability to rethink their vision of the game but I think Bif is acting totally normally, steak seems like he's all smoke no fire. Could be town, but I'm leaning scummy

sng & stg both seem p. good to me so far

PMush is pinging me the hardest though, because like I said I feel like the shot on STG was cheap and then their response to that pressure just felt like it was dodging the question, I'm happy to leave my vote there now

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím pretty sure this is town Sci, thankfully

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sandnavyguy posted:

I dunno, maybe it is, but Im wary of sci jumping to steaks defense when usually they treat them Null D1 until theres more interaction.

I believe that is Sci warming up to learning the ebbs and flows of the steak

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

yeah nah yeah, donít think too scummy of Steak anymore.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Ah, we are fighting, great!

No, I think DB is scum because of the post in which they, functionally, said one of the two people fighting was scum but didn't vote for either of them and continued to poo poo post and dick around.

eh, I donít think thatís that open n shut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PMush Perfect posted:

Congrats, you've now put more effort into explaining Amni's case than he did.

This is just snipey!