Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

nyarlathotep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

The king in yellow then?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

What I'm hearing is "sexy Cthulhu."

This is where I am going yes

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ahhh True Detective season 1

I picked a thing that existed in more than one medium this time.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

But being Bif is connected to a Day 1 turbo. She even bragged about not getting killed day 1 in discord.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote Sandwolf convince me you aren't scumbo

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

can someone explain the word ossify? How does something that’s not bone become like bone?

I actually was going to quote all of Sandwolfs posts but he's posted a bunch. All of them have ignored me. As he does 100% of the time he is scum. My vote is now absolutely serious.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

feel free to correct me DGK but I think he was joking, it’s like a running joke between he and I at this point

Didn't read passed this. I am not joking. You did this exact thing the game before last that I was in with you. You even admitted it in the scum chat I read post game. You said you were ignoring me hoping it went away. It did. You're trying it again here. Now I'm going to read.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

What was there to ignore

Way to read the thread, BTW. You've missed this like this when you were scum before. Not seen you miss things like this as town, seeing as you actively read the thread then. It's not like there were three pages between them.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

side note: if bif is scum then i think sandwolf is also scum.

just a hunch

I think they both are scum yes

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

so was my reaction bad when i asked you a question, or did it become bad when i started posting in response to your answer?

im asking for a friend

This is good

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

btw sandwolf you have a bad habit of defending scumbuds in thread really obviously.

just an fyi :P

Yes he does, and that is exactly what this reads like having just been scum with him my last game

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Well that sure does seem to happen to you a lot, I wonder why that is?

Townies change their thoughts based on feelings and you yourself have said this numerous times in other games. You post is disingenuous as hell.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

btw can we please let the record show that humalong is the one who did this, and i merely quoted it w bad formatting as a gag. idk why bif never expressed annoyance at hunalong's post but i want this to be clear

Yeah hum does it a ton so I got a chuckle out of it

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

This is a slap fight, isn't it? Unless Steak is scum, and just being Steak, but that's a null tell. I don't think scum Bif would tilt this hard.

I believe scum bif would manufacture this

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

what bif meant (i learned later) is that *fighting with townies* happens to me a lot

You also fight with scum, based on experience.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Hard disagree, it made me laugh!

I think this feels a little cheap Pmush, like you just want to cast some shade but don’t want to wade into the Steak/Bif thing

You mean the steak bif thing you claimed to not read?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Pmush

Hey explain and also maybe give your thoughts on someone rather than making jokes and not commenting on alignments

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh nvm Steak spoiled it

True but doesn't change that I agree with him

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

DGK I feel like you should be past this weird paradigm you have where you think you can ascertain my alignment instantaneously based on how I react or don't react to some random D1 shitpost so I honestly think you're using it as a smokescreen as scum, so I think you're scummy here

This is almost what you said when we were scum together and I posted it to keep up looks. You aren't dissuading me, and I have been wrong exactly zero times.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Scientastic posted:

I think Bif’s reaction to steak is fine, she seems perfectly normal to me, and I don’t understand why people think she’s overreacting or being performative. I feel like Bif and I have quite a similar play style, and she’s reacting in a way I think is townie.

Steak is playing exactly as he always does on D1, and while I personally find his approach somewhat annoying, I have to begrudgingly admit that I have come to respect it a little bit more having played a few games with him. Aggression is a good way to start, this is very much the Steak town game.

I think the people who are scum are the ones cheerleading the fight from the sidelines, hoping to get one of these players executed.

Please think about Wolfie

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

DGK I could buy being just a very misguided townie actually, that small Sandwolf kerfuffle is giving me some early-detection buildup-to-merkfight vibes

Sandwolf is the one who loses his poo poo when he is town and I pressure him, as evidenced by previous games where I put a little on him.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

lets all take the "dont use meta reasoning" challenge

Ok, he avoided responding to me and proceeded to continue posting very very little in the way of content. When pointed out, acknowledged he was doing so and continued to be white noise.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

This is just snipey!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Guys I'm actually a 3P survivorish role and even though it is not in my best interest to overtly hunt scum and get NK'ed, actually it's in my best interests to get townies lunched, I figured I should just play like normal cause it's so hard for me not to and I often end up wrong anyway so hey it could work out.

So it is probably in your best interests to lunch me but I just want you all to know that Steak is still wrong and is dense as gently caress.

##vote Bif

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Oh this is what I get for replying in order as I read nvm

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I think DB is scum and has a vote parked on AA, which tends to be a scum move since who the vote gets parked on tends to also be scum.

##vote DB

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Idle Amalgam posted:

I'd vote dgk. Dont think they are offering real opinions.

Looks fake, and they're shading me as well lol.

Called out sandwolf for calling mush snipey with ironicat, ironically

Next in game post is vote on bif.

Then a quote of redhammer.

They are coasting scum imo, jumping where convenient and really staying hidden.

##vote dgk

I really don't care how I look, I'm calling what I think is scum. And I think I pegged you pretty well judging by your response.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

actually if someone wants to do analysis on day 1, find out who called Bif town after the fight with steak. Because to scum, Bif might as well be town. And people with solid reads of Bif as town are a good place to look for scum.

SNG is probably scum for this post though Sci.

This post is good, and I like amni as town for it. Sci is pretty solid town in my book, and I think he's on his game. I agree that SNG feels like he's playing his scum game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

DGK you should hammer PMush lol

Fine.

##vote Pmush
##vote Pmush

Doublevoter candy last night, so

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##VOTE PMUSH

I guess it was incorrectly formatted.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

I think DB is scum and has a vote parked on AA, which tends to be a scum move since who the vote gets parked on tends to also be scum.

##vote DB

I still feel this way, and feel better about it because Sci sees it as well.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

I still feel this way, and feel better about it because Sci sees it as well.

Like as soon as I pointed out the DB parked vote on IA, and that usually meaning they're both scum, AA jumped all over me which is super sus

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Idle Amalgam posted:

DGK could still possibly be scum imo. In fact I feel strongly about it, but /shrug... I'm the same poo poo posting slacker I've always been. What do I know?

*bird sounds*

I'm out.

Tell me more about why I'm scum, from the posts I made before I called you probably scum with DB. I'll wait. Go ahead.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote AA

gently caress it, I am sure you're scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also I've been celebrating my birthday yesterday and today so I had been drinking and not looking at the internet.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

also worth noting is that we ended the day w pmush's execution VERY early, by our standards. i suspect that scum wasn't even worried about being hammered because of town's tendency to chicken out on anything until its 30 minutes til deadline.

tbh if i was scum with pmush and db in that situation i would have recommended my team to play it cool and let town shift away from them naturally. it would have come as a huge shock that town would be willing to hammer someone with 2 days left before deadline. so i doubt scum was doing any sort of coordination at the time

Yep, there have been many wild last-minute swings off of someone who later flipped scum. I saw pmush claimed lynchbomb, and Sandwolf said I should hammer. I figured at worst, I die and people thinking Im scum are wrong and move on. At best, we got scum. And I thought Lynchbomb was a role scum would really want in a position they were about to die. I was scum in a previous game where one of us attempted to deflect heat from our about to be killed buddy, and ended up the lunch. This is a case where I see that happening.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote DB I don't think so.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Oh look, a swing off of almost surely scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote SNG