Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

I'm in, my subbmission:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Scientastic posted:

Which Batman?

The one with nipples.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bif is in this game. I am, prior to alignments, requesting assistance in a D1 turbo of Bif please. She beat me last game and I need revenge.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

flavor is not connected to alignment or roles.

But being Bif is connected to a Day 1 turbo. She even bragged about not getting killed day 1 in discord.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote bif

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote bif

I'm a man of my word

RF knows the path to the future. Be like RF.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

There are a whole lot of posts that aren't voting bif out day 1.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

We have now entered "The Serious Time". Please, only serious posts during this time, thank you.

I'm seriuos about spending day one trying to get bif executed.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DB is probably scum.

Scientastic is town.

Steak is steak. Hell if I know if they're town or scum.

SnG pinged me the wrong way but I'm not sold on that one.

AGreed with Bif on Obama.

Bif is probably town.

##vote DB

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

One day this year, I will get a D1 turbo off the ground. Please help me make my dreams become a reality next game.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Remind me what the DB case is again? I wanna hear it in your words.

This post:

Dick Bastardly posted:

This is exactly what it looks like except you are complicit and possibly also scum

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Are we going to get into a fight now pmush? Because I don't think D1 can take another 3 pages of aggro.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Idle Amalgam posted:

Why is scientastic town

Because they're playing a strong town game.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

You gave up on the D1 turbo, and admitted it, but your main case still has the same substance as an attempted D1 turbo. It's making me feel way worse about the push in retrospect.

Ah, we are fighting, great!

No, I think DB is scum because of the post in which they, functionally, said one of the two people fighting was scum but didn't vote for either of them and continued to poo poo post and dick around.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

eh, I don’t think that’s that open n shut

neither do I! Hence my alignment call being "probably scum." I don't have a strong scum read today, so I'm going with one of my weak ones.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

This is just snipey!

shush you, the adults are fighting.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

nah man, he's new

STG/DB scum team.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Yeah STG posted like this last game and he was town so I wouldn’t really read much into that. Still finding his feet

If Obama is scum, I don't think STG is scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

its not worth pursuing bif more at this time. she has switched off of me and out of respect i'll do the same for her.

##vote amnistar

You're doing it wrong steak. You're supposed to vote for people you think are scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am good voting for Obama on the grounds of "That's a lot of posts" is alike an 80% accurate scum tell.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

[b]##vote Obama[/b[

Don't like how they came back into the thread, and how they jokingly dismissed my callout of them for the "so many posts".

Would also do Pmush for overexplaining their vote on Steak.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

And, presumably, if I hadn't explained my logic, you'd be going after me for making a drive-by vote, right? I know those catch-22 cases, Amni. I've used them, as scum. You're not slick.

Naw, it's the "In light of Bif's flip maybe Steak was onto something but oh wait bif was 3rd party so it means nothing." comment.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bif flipped third party, everyone knows that means analyzing votes means nothing. But you explained that it meant nothing, except not by saying that it means nothing.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

amni u should vote pmush

sure.

##vote pmush

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

JFC, Amni, I know you always think I'm scum, but at least have a real reason for it.

Man...the number of people that have told me this is off the charts...

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Maybe you should listen, then. Or are you conveniently forgetting the times town told you that?

Everyone I call scum seems to come at me with this "you always think I'm scum" rhetoric. Sometimes they actually are scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Hmmm, I wonder why that might be! Could it be that you always focus on the same people? Naaaaaah.

Maybe they should stop acting like scum!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

You put way to much credit in how much I remember about previous games. Also, not confirmation bias to "always think pmush is scum" because that would imply that I think you're scum and then everything you do in any game confirms that belief. If anything, always thinking someone is scum is a sign that I am bad at accounting for individual playstyles.

Regardless, I think you're scum because you spent a lot of words talking about nothing important to leave your vote on steak.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

sandnavyguy posted:

I made my case, you just don’t like it. Fair enough, but I do.

And I have tried persuading, but no one apparently wishes to discuss it now and have moved on. Which is why I posted those “lacking content thin posts”, you know, so that people can see my position on them? Which for the most part is meh? I already have my three solid guesses. You and steak are two of them, then DGK behind that.

Until we get some night action bingo I feel we are spinning our wheels as if it were a quasi day 1, and then we can all bring up new takes.

actually if someone wants to do analysis on day 1, find out who called Bif town after the fight with steak. Because to scum, Bif might as well be town. And people with solid reads of Bif as town are a good place to look for scum.

SNG is probably scum for this post though Sci.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

My gut is Obama after the Pmush flip personally.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote Obama

I don't agree with either the RF or DB cases, personally. Gonna stick with my read here. Obama feels like scum.

Also, I appologize for my lack of participation, real life has been busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

db and rf both have compelling cases for them. the case on oa is just a huge shrug.

and why exactly do you not see the cases on db and rf?

You think they're compelling, I don't.

Mr. Steak posted:

as for why i think oa is towny enough to disregard today:

pmush pretty transparently tried to get me lunched and oa was probably the most vocal person outside of scientastic to attack her for that push. i think a scum team would be more cooperative w each other's plans? lol

Yes, because as we all know scum never take different approaches to executions so that there is someone on both sides of a town flip making it harder to find connections...