Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'll see if I can make time for trick or treating in between delivering all this urgent mail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Good morning goons, ##vote Retro Futurist.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dick Bastardly posted:

me rolling scum three games in a row is highly unlikely, statistically

That's not a denial, DB.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dick Bastardly posted:

I am not scum this game. I am town.

Sounds good enough for me!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It has been unseasonably hot lately.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I read all of those posts, this terrible burden will haunt me for the rest of my days, kill me now that I might suffer only a short time. ##vote sirtommygunn

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

I don't like this. It feels very drive-by in a way that deliberately avoids stating any actual opinions about the discussion.

"I read that!"

Congrats, give us your feelings on it!

I made my emotions on the subject very clear. Please, end my life.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not getting much of a read on either Bif or Steak, I do however feel that DB is making an effort to be vocal and useful, in sharp contrast to the Worm game where they were scum and just stayed in the background. I'm not sure if this is how they play town or if its an overadjustment to fix what got them caught last game.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

To be clear I'm leaning towards a town read on DB.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Dick Bastardly posted:

I like this post. What bothers me a little, is your willingness to be cuddled today. Are you a jester?

No I just lean in on the day 1 jokes to mask the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm going to bed so I'm just gonna ##unvote to make sure I'm not the deciding vote on myself.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day so I'm gonna force myself to make some gut reads on everyone here

Strong Scum: Amnistar, Idle Amalgam

Weak Scum: Retro Futurist, Mr. Steak, Mr. Humalong, Pmush

Weak Town: Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, DGK, Obama, Scientastic, SNG

Strong Town: DB

##vote Idle Amalgam is my strongest read because of how they've been sitting back, not making any reads of their own while jumping in on other's arguments while sticking to their initial joke vote.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

Yikes

##vote stg

Try using some words here to explain what is so "yikes" about my post.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Annoying someone into a non-town alignment claim, drat Steak I'm impressed.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

Also ##vote db now that he's not at - 3

You're only willing to vote for your sus if you think it won't lead to a lunch?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah I'll ##vote pmush based on their meltdown when they still only had a few votes.

Scientastic is putting some good effort into scum hunting, I feel confident that they're town.

Lazy post I know but I've been sitting here trying to get myself to write something of substance for 20 minutes now and nothing comes to mind.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

STG whatcha think of SNG’s posting here?

I think it's a little weird how much they're posting in defense of others, specificially DB and Pmush. Also seem oddly hung up on Steak when their case on steak isn't any stronger than the case on DB, which they have called out for being weak.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Based on that flip, I'm gonna say at least one of DB or SNG is scum, and Scientastic is almost certainly town. DGK I'm leaning town based on the double vote but I'm not sure if the scum are also trick or treating or if they have their own powers.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not entirely sure on RF as scum, though they've definitely made some strange posts. ##vote: SNG for now.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I really hope it's not the same pool because yesterday I got vittles that let me survive a lunch and that would be such a pain in the rear end if scum could get it.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I was out getting a job I don't want.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Well clearly nobody is interested in going after SNG today, and there's no discussion so no point in prolonging the day. I'm switching to ##vote Dick Bastardly.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

OK now I'm certain it's DB, get'em outta here.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

DB if you got a full sized candy bar you're legally obligated to tell us what house you got it from.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##unvote I'm not convinced DB is innocent but we've finally got some real conversation going so I'd prefer to avoid a sudden hammer for now.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

No I don't see any reason to go without a lunch entirely.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##vote sandnavyguy

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Why would we go after Sci immediately if you're town sng? They did a lot to lead the lunch on Pmush, I'd need more than one bad call on a lunch to believe they're scum at this point..

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I really think everybody should be jumping from DB to SNG for today's lunch.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

sandnavyguy posted:

Fine, have it your way.

##vote DB

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##vote SNG I used a bus candy on Sci and SNG last night.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

##vote Mr.Steak If there's 2 scum left, then its Steak and IA, if there's 1 left its RF. Also, this:

Mr. Steak posted:

4 alive = 3 to execute, sir

Mr. Steak posted:

so thats not a bad idea actually

##vote nl

So either Steak can't do basic math or he's trying to trick people into a situation where scum automatically win or can win by not voting. IA and Steak are active at the same time, so if they're both scum they only need to trick 1 gullible poster to get the victory by no lunch. Similarly, they feel comfortable enough to self vote because they know there is no coordinated scum team to jump on them at a moment's notice.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

explain to me again how i cant do math

There's 5 alive what the actual gently caress are you talking about

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Weird how Steak keeps lying about the state of the game to try to provoke an impulse bad decision while he and IA are on at the exact same time

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

No, I didn't miss anything, and I have absolutely no idea how you think I'm missing something.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

He says there's gonna be 4 tomorrow, says no lunch is a good plan, then votes no lunch. Then when called out on this bullshit, he posts a fake number of alive people so that if someone is barely paying attention they might vote no lunch in agreement.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Either steak is randomly poo poo posting complete nonsense or he's fishing for a specific vote so that he and IA can jump on it and win the game.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

half is not majority

and how do you get a majority vote if half the people alive are scum, which was the context of the entire loving conversation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

1: If 2 scum alive we can't no vote because then it would be 2 scum 2 town

2: hey no vote sounds like a great plan

3: that's a bad idea, why are you voting for it

please loving explain to me how 3 is the weird person in this conversation