Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Is this Roman Jey match the first match I just got home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I loved their first match. This one isn’t good. don’t know why it had to be in the cell and so one sided again.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I didn't even catch the full match and I was ready to quit 20 minutes ago

same

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ya’ll have to understand reddit is 35 year old dudes who collect funk pops and give all their money to massive corporate franchises it’s their identity. of course they have no taste

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bad guys win, is WWE a Psy Op to break the will of the people

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Boooo this should be the main event

For me it is, i’m going back to dark souls after this match, it’s less bleak and soul crushing!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Will Cole ever understand the concept of symbolic

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This kicks rear end

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That was awesome

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i hate retribution

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think Edge returns tonight

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hurt Business is cool and bad rear end. Retribution should never win they were always and will always be losers. I hope they become the most buried faction in history.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It would be so much worse if Retribution were taken seriously and allowed to win, like this is good booking when you insist on having an idea this bad and they have to be on tv and can’t just go away.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Yawning big

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The HIAC gimmick is dead

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

At least Brock rips the bandaid off. Orton tortures the fans before every big win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

Mmmmmyep. I think that was worse than 2019.

At least 2019 was funny