Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW is getting a hell of a blueprint on how not to do an I Quit match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Well it's all purely subjective. Personally I hated the match, it was overwrought, poorly structured, badly timed and horribly acted with an awful ending. Somebody else could have easily watched it and really enjoyed it though and disagree with me, and good for them if they got enjoyment out of it.

Yeah, wreddit is all over this.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kirios posted:

What do you mean? They agree with Jerusalem or they loved the match?

They loved the match.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Apparently Roman legitimately injured that ref so good job Roman.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

There should be no refs in HIAC matches.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1320516791534145536

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

CarlCX posted:

did wreddit love the pathos and heartbreak of tucker turning on otis, too

Yes.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Croc posted:

I assume there's some show closing angle that means this has to happen.

There was a post on wreddit about Undertaker being backstage but I have no clue if it's legit or not.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I said this in the WWE thread but it's hilarious that Drew was one of the only good things about WWE during the Wrestlemania to Summerslam period and as thanks he gets stuck in a lovely feud with Randy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap posted:

Lol that Orton is going to hold this until Mania and Edge is gonna win the Rumble

There's like a 75% chance that Edge fucks himself up in the Rumble and ruins that plan lmao