Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

here for my PPV check-in, already questioning the decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

Eat My Fuc posted:

I loved their first match. This one isnít good. donít know why it had to be in the cell and so one sided again.

I feel like a big problem with their matches is they obviously can't be presented as equals going blow for blow in the ring, so the match has to be just periods of one of them dominating the other, and that's going to always be like 80/20 Roman.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

also the fake crowd noise is so loving terrible, is this what the weekly TV has been like all this time

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

The superliteral "passing out and being literally unconscious doesn't count" thing is the dumbest loving poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

why can the referee now stop the match but he couldn't before when roman had been choked into nonresponsiveness

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

can you imagine how hard a live crowd would have been making GBS threads all over this

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

Honestly, if stuff like that is working for some people I'm glad of it, as long as this is all happening because someone enjoys it.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

well, that had a point.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

god, the money in the bank concept is as old now as the WWF being a part of the NWA was when I started watching

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

xbilkis posted:

Love to have commentary make fat jokes about a fan favorite wrestler with the right to a championship shot. Great way to build up characters

makes a lot of sense when you realize they don't give a gently caress about otis

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

did wreddit love the pathos and heartbreak of tucker turning on otis, too

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

I thought you were loving with me so i went and checked, jesus christ.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

okay the match was good and I'm happy with the result but the chair in the crossface was kind of a "PTO on the announce table" thing

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

everything about the retribution aesthetic screams "you're not supposed to care about us"

they're just putties of varying size

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

The Croc posted:

They're 0-3 so yes

they're 0-3 AND two of those losses are by submission

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

Intruder posted:

Remember when Ali revealed himself to be the leader of Retribution and they were treated as a huge threat and they've gotten utterly dominated ever since

it's almost like vince mcmahon lost interest in them the moment the central focus of the stable was no longer a giant dude

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

How many times do you think this eight-second boo loop has played tonight

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

that is an incredible level of shamelessness

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

it's too bad the thunderdome screens are so low, none of them are going to be able to see

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

I want Orton to be champion and his whole gimmick is he wins because he just hides sticks everywhere.

It's like Jinder again, but instead of the Singh brothers, it's just a bunch of sticks.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

like taking any bump off a cage is scary as hell and all the respect in the world to people who do it but the ultra-slow, ultra-controlled off-the-side cage bump just almost always looks like poo poo

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

and she walked in
looking like dynamite

I assume this means we're getting a Randy/Drew rematch for Survivor Series, which would mean four out of the last five pay-per-views would have Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton wrestling