Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Small Car
Aug 24, 2016

It's not mine, but my dad has a 2019 Ram Classic with the V6 (I get to drive it fairly regularly since I live less than a mile away). Keep in mind that my main points of comparison are a 1990 Suburban and a 1998 Saturn, but I find the road noise to be pretty minimal, even at 90mph, and the ride feels quite smooth to me. Fuel mileage is usually in the 17-19 mpg range for city/mixed driving, straight highway is anywhere from 21-26 depending on how flat the terrain is and whether or not you keep it under 75. If you're in the front, the interior has plenty of space, I wouldn't recommend the rear seating unless you're a child or short (I'm 6' and there's not enough room). This is a quad cab though, not a full crew cab, which I seem to remember had to do with which bed lengths were available at the time. He doesn't tow, so no idea how it does there, but on the whole, it's a comfortable truck and I like it. So far it's survived a year of my dad's complete neglect without a hiccup, so that bodes well for its ability to not die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU