Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I write my thread ideas onto pieces of origami paper, which I fold into swans and let float gently out to sea

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

I get on with some work.

Jaguars!

It's the end of the week and all my field visits have been checked and certified, next week's are pre calculated and scheduled, the survey equipment has been rechecked, I've heard no new music and one (1) new joke.

Chewbecca

I try to give out wooden spoons with faces on them and cute backs stories. I'm shunned from polite society, although I'm a hit with the under ten crowd

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

I stream video games live for the crickets and driftwood accumulated around my beach lair none of them will buy g fuel and I lose my sponsorship

Prof. Crocodile

my crazy ramblings, full of wild accusations and completely unsupported by evidence, have attracted zero irl followers.

in fact, they somehow seem to have *decreased* my credibility in the community.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

living on a private island with my many animal friends. I build them houses in exchange for small gifts (acorns, etc.). I survive by eating only cherries. i am stuck here because dodos can't fly, naturally or otherwise

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My family acts supportive, but I suspect they are tiring of my weird, oddly specific drawings.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

only the people in my life know where i am/what i'm thinking about

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

police parked in work vans on my street instead of ai slaves toiling in an nsa datacenter

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I get up in front of the students and just make up whatever I want. Emily Dickinson assassinated JFK. How do you like that? What are you gonna do, go to the library and fact-check me? Like a bunch of nerds?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Quotey

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
i have gotten lost and died of exposure 30 feet from the nearest street because of not having google maps

Ass-penny

I would probably be better socialized for polite society honestly.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

google THIS

Courier: Hello, sir. Your best friend wanted you to have this. (turns around, drops trou)

Me: ... Nice, you remembered the ring.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
photocopying a silly picture and adding my own caption to it and blasting it on fax to all my friends and family

canyoneer

taking out an ad in the paper to ask if anyone would like me to send weekly videotape recordings of me playing video games and talking about them

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
I write long unhinged rants baring my soul on paper, then fling them into the uncaring wind, to be lost forever unread.

So, nothing really changed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as the world celebrates three decades of peace, the first manned interstellar craft is being readied for launch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*has backpack full of SA cd-rws*

“God dang this sure is a lot of biking around. I wish there were some sort of.. inter net, or even a web that was.. worldwide. Holy poo poo piss!” :thunk:

----------------

biosterous

i can't wait to go to the local eb games and browse through nintendo power to pick my next video game

actually i might just go rent a few at blockbuster

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Sloane

What do you mean I'm not on the list?
i don't make this post

Jaguars!

There is 1 new post on the message board

hmph. I don't really need a secondhand bike for $50

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
How am I supposed to know that? You think I carry an encyclopedia around with me? We'll need to go to the library. NO, I'm not paying for one of those Britannica sets.

I've always wondered how many of my acquaintances are racists. It never comes up in our conversations.

----------------

Chewbecca

Conspiracy theories are yelled by guys on soap boxes on street corners, but nobody pays any attention to them

Some dude tries to mail his conspiracy theories to people but they fail to gain traction

Jaguars!

Senator Ted Stevens is universally ridiculed for his ignorance in metaphorically describing municipal sewerage systems as a 'series of tubes'

Chewbecca

You don't know the girl who was kind of mean to you in highschool is part of an MLM scheme, and ste doesn't try to sell you candles

google THIS

I wonder what this pain in my arm is. Hmm, probably nothing.

google THIS

My experience at this restaurant wasn't perfect. Oh well.

google THIS

I have an offbeat sexual quirk. It's just part of who I am, not something I plan to find an extremely insular community and nurture it into a life-consuming obsession over.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I want to see cute cats and dogs. Better go catch some.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
I heard this neat song on the radio, but I couldn't catch the band's name. Better listen for a few hours and hope they play it again.

----------------

google THIS

This particular moment in this particular movie kind of matches my current mood. Huh.

nut

me: isn’t it funny?

librarian: wait sorry, so the guys turning back to the new girl, who represents Starcraft 2, and his girlfriend is looking at him angry and she represents what again?

me: Starcraft 1!

librarian: sorry, there’s a lot of moving parts here

Prof. Crocodile

i am curious about what different celebrities’ feet look like, but alas there is no way to obtain such information.

nut

judge: and no, mr. nut, I do not believe your narrowly avoiding a head on collision with the sheriff’s cruiser as you fled the scene was “absolute poggers”

me: *looking at the jury, who all shake their heads, disappointed* your honour, I’m getting absolutely ratio’d here

canyoneer

the mailflix catalog is gigantic and hard to navigate because they have 100,000 dvd titles, but it's still worth it if you watch a lot of movies

RoboFrance_29

GET EQUIPPED
I unironically maintain my columbia house subscription

Prof. Crocodile

i know almost nothing about sonic the hedgehog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
*inscribes my words in the skin of an animal that's objectively terrible*

----------------