Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i will stop saying 'ban burt' when i'm dead in my grave. then my gravestone will just have a picture of a skeleton flipping two birds and BAN BURT.

if 'just put burt on ignore' is supposedly the solution to him, it should be the same solution for me. but it's clear that saying ban a guy is a greater sin on these forums than blackholing a gofundme thread for a DV victim so gently caress this poo poo, just go ahead and ban me you goddamn hypocrites.

i've come here every day for like 15 years, i can't believe this was the stupid poo poo that finally made me quit, but it is. goddamn, this poo poo isn't worth the 10% off royal mile coffee.

"jeffrey has spoken" sure sounds a lot like "lowtax has spoken" so go ahead and ban me

the amount I care about whether or not you think my giving a poo poo is the appropriate amount of giving a poo poo? is loving zero.

you're not making judgements about fairness, you just want everyone to quiet down

if i can't at least talk about what bullshit it is that burt is not banned, but burt can keep posting whenever, then there's no point being here so DO IT YOU HYPOCRITES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU