Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Salt Fish posted:

We need to replace the phrase 5-figgie-fuckt*rd

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

yospos loves ableist slurs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i forget who suggested it (beep?), but i still vote for 5-figgie-fuckoid.

i think it might've been sagebrush.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i kind of like five figgie fuckup tho. also it's me.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I prefer to be described as Five Figured.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
im not rich i'm big-figured

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
Big Figgy Energy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Giant Glyphs

Big Figs

Sizable Symbols

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

carry on then posted:

yospos loves ableist slurs

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

dispensing the burns

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

lol

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Last year I was a postdoc making less than $69,420 with abusive management and impossible performance expectations.

Then I walked out one day without knowing what I'd end up doing.

Now I've about doubled my previous salary to touch computer and ramble about data and AI on zoom calls, with supportive management and coworkers.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

lol if you don’t have copious amounts of land in your possession.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

jemand posted:

Last year I was a postdoc making less than $69,420 with abusive management and impossible performance expectations.

Now I've about doubled my previous salary to touch computer and ramble about data and AI on zoom calls, with supportive management and coworkers.

it only gets weirder and more lucrative

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

jemand posted:

nice. continue this trend for a couple more cycles and you'll end up making $500k a year and you just have to attend two meetings a week and ski a lot

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Jonny 290 posted:

nice. continue this trend for a couple more cycles and you'll end up making $500k a year and you just have to attend two meetings a week and ski a lot

number of meetings increases with compensation.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Salt Fish posted:

We need to replace the phrase 5-figgie-fuckt*rd with something more appropriate I suggest 5-figgie-frankfurter.

"fuckwad" has the same number of syllables, rolls off the tongue easily, carries some punch.

i'm the five-figgie-fuckwad. it's me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

"fuckwad" has the same number of syllables, rolls off the tongue easily, carries some punch.

i'm the five-figgie-fuckwad. it's me

okay, that does work pretty dece.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

fuckstain is another good one imo

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
has anyone said five-figgy-deathpunch

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

The Management posted:

number of meetings increases with compensation.

so does number of hours spent playing minesweeper

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fart Sandwiches posted:

has anyone said five-figgy-deathpunch

five figgie discount

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

five figgie discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

loving lol