Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

I only make $42,069.

e. drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

same

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

I donít wish you were dead echi fwiw

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

lol if you donít have copious amounts of land in your possession.

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

asset rich, cash poor

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

I canít believe how old

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

or you could die tomorrow. well good night!

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

if it doesnít consume you though

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

echinopsis posted:

whoops I mean

ďsheíll be right mate, have another drinkĒ

and with that tonight iím going to an open mic comedy evening to drink beer and laugh at people and if iím lucky* I wonít be hungover tomorrow

*pure luck, I have no control over this

Open mic comedy is good fun even if the acts are bad. Especially with a good mate and your drink of choice.

You have talked about your joy in the 'pos before, and you are also a source of joy. have a CHCH Joy Bar

the echi

https://giant.gfycat.com/Wellgroome...ectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Displeased Moo Cow fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Oct 28, 2020

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

The Management posted:

look at mister showing off that he can go to public places because his country doesnít have a deadly plague anymore

oh yeah I forgot about that

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

what the gently caress can you do in Fiji that you canít do in Taihape???

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

echinopsis posted:

just wish I could feel like the future was bright 😔

my personal situation is different. but you may know that I am in contact with many who are in very similar situations. and their children. I have been doing what I do for so long now that those children are now ďgrown upĒ. many of these children did desire trinkets and bedrooms. but as they get older what they appreciated from those good parents was:

food,

adequate shelter,

knowing that they were loved.

if you can get those down youíre doing alright. from the quite openness of your stories here echi I think youíre doing better than you realise.

housing in nz is super poo poo at the moment. I donít know what your arrangement is with your ex (and I donít need to know), but your happiness may be found in a new, more affordable place.

Iíll shut the gently caress up now

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

echinopsis posted:

thatís good to hear about your real experience with people who were kids and letting me know what they appreciated.

I should actually shut up now myself. being a sad sack is a big part of myself and i tend to share just whatever here but i need a different outlet, rather then depressing the good folk here in the pos and making threads awkward. 🤔 I will strive from here on out to only tell awful jokes post nsfw pics hot renders and inanity

if you need an outlet and you feel that you are in a safe space, use it. lots of dorks and nerds in here that will listen at the very least 😊

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

Bloody posted:

Lotta cowards not posting salaries itc. buncha class traitors

I lose significant amounts of money every financial year.

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

Now is the time to invest in Tourism Holdings Limited!

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

earned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

The Journey BeginsTM

dispensing the burns