Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

echinopsis posted:

gently caress
i’ll never earn more, not counting inflation, without escaping pharmacy. why didn’t i touch computers when i could have :qq:

to preserve your sanity i would guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

rotor posted:

talk about owned

time makes dicks of us all

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Kazinsal posted:

speaking of hangovers I was going to try freeze concentrating my own applejack but apparently the methanol doesn't really separate out and so you can't have more than a couple shots otherwise you *will* have the mother of all hangovers despite it generally only being around 30%

and frankly I'm not sure if I want to try my luck at fractional distillation to boil off the methanol and then stop the process to bring the rest back down to normal drinking temperature (a process that I am wholly unfamiliar with and also not sure if it legally counts as manufacture of a distilled beverage)

are you going to let the man tell you not to brew your own moonshine?

hillbillies have been doing it for hundreds of years and they seem pretty on the ball

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

comparing salaries within a company is really good and holy

comparing salaries at large is less useful. sorry fyad

it is canon that everyone in yospos makes at least $100k.

go to levels.fyi for details.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

The Management posted:

number of meetings increases with compensation.

so does number of hours spent playing minesweeper