Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

like, how are we calculating it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

just go to levels.fyi op

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

you guys are making it really awkward to post about figgies

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

infernal machines posted:

the thread is fyad bait to lol @ yosposters bragging about their figgies. no one here cares how much you make

they’re just jealous that yospos is the richest forum on average. and also the greasiest.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

there’s a shift key?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

fart simpson posted:

i don’t have a threadripper, new graphics card, a house, a car, or kids. im doing ok

drat, I gotta get me a threadripper and a new graphics card.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

look at mister showing off that he can go to public places because his country doesn’t have a deadly plague anymore

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Bloody posted:

Lotta cowards not posting salaries itc. buncha class traitors

I make a p deece 6 and some fraction figgies as befitting a principal engineer in a Silicon Valley faang or faang-adjacent company. the real number bounces up and down with the stock market

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Salt Fish posted:

We need to replace the phrase 5-figgie-fuckt*rd

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Jonny 290 posted:

nice. continue this trend for a couple more cycles and you'll end up making $500k a year and you just have to attend two meetings a week and ski a lot

number of meetings increases with compensation.