Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Tom Collins posted:

not bad. i work on quantumshit now. it's fun. i wish i could post pics!
all the good looking threads have like 100000 replies these days, forum velocity seems a little slow.

i'll have to contribute a thread as bad as this one soon so as to help with that. gotta make your burn-down charts look better around here

so, like, when bob dobbs finishes his proofs any day now i'm sure, are you hosed or turbo hosed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

are you?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

infernal machines posted:

the thread is fyad bait so they can lol @ yosposters bragging about their figgies. ymmv

post the fyad thread where they're watching this one

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

every once in a while I remember that the 'pos is technically considered a "fyad-lite" which is odd because it feels more like a computer toucher 'yob

the zingers, they are many, and sometimes they are spicy, but they are not mean of spirit

fyad-lite just means more people than usual don't use the shift key

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

infernal machines posted:

y'all want to see blood, read the linux thread. it's savage in there

self inflicted doesn’t count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

yospos loves ableist slurs