Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

this but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

echinopsis posted:

i make whatís considered good money (closer to 6 figgies than not) but living by myself with kids, iím in debt and struggling to get out of it. life loving sucks I wish I was dead lol.

3.01 figgies

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

carry on then posted:

so, like, when bob dobbs finishes his proofs any day now i'm sure, are you hosed or turbo hosed?

are you?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

i donít know enough about quantum stuff. so, maybe

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

President Beep posted:

echi i career pivoted at 40. what Iím saying is maybe you still can touch the computers.

lol your old as heck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

i have a p deece 3 and a half figgies in cold hard cash lying around my apartment, in various drawers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

remember with figgies itís a log scale. that means each figgie is worth twice the previous one. so if 6 figgies is $100k, then 7 figgies is $200k and 8 figgies is $400k, etc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

PokeJoe posted:

i thought about it, and you're wrong

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

i donít have a threadripper, new graphics card, a house, a car, or kids. im doing ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

The Management posted:

drat, I gotta get me a threadripper and a new graphics card.

same