Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
dear god what the gently caress is going on

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

what

WHAT

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

haunted mia yim

Barrabas the Gray
Jun 27, 2012

Lol the announcers calling her by her retribution name and the ref can't stop saying Mia

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
rip mia, died to death of invisible fire ants

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I flipped over at halftime of the Bears game to see whatever the gently caress that was with Mia and MVP getting rolled up. God drat Retribution never fails to disappoint in the suck department.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_Xb512Avc

come to life

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

h jon benjamin did wolverine bitd ?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol mace sucks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im glad mia was ripped away from nxt to do this instead of finally getting her title shot

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lmao

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Retribution lose again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Retribution loses AGAIN :lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Retribution has to pull shenanigans to eliminate two people then Ali gets chumped and runs away

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Gotta make him run away like a coward

lmao this company

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I like a lot of objectively dumb poo poo. Like really, The Nic Cage Wicker Man is one of my favorite movies.

I don't get the WWE anymore

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Was that Dana????

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So.......Drew doesn't get a title rematch for only losing once???

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Retribution:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/432616623225049088

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jiro posted:

No automatic rematches for the title! Unless you're the challenger, then you can have as many as you want.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

I mean, playing Devil's Advocate, the only reason Orton got those extra chances despite losing was that they played up the angle that he's always been given preferential treatment and given multiple chances he doesn't deserve. Not saying it's a good story, but there is a story there at least.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Wanted to see the reaction to the Mia Yim bugs thing and fortunately the RAW thread is only two pages with an hour to go.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I mean, playing Devil's Advocate, the only reason Orton got those extra chances despite losing was that they played up the angle that he's always been given preferential treatment and given multiple chances he doesn't deserve. Not saying it's a good story, but there is a story there at least.
I'd nix the "He doesn't deserve" part because he's been wrestling for the WWE drat near 20 years now, but he certainly didn't EARN recent title shots because all of his singles matches were just no-contests and DQ's with Keith Lee. I'm assuming that was "Long term booking" to set up Keith as Orton's first challenger that he promptly beats and holds the title until he can lose it to Edge.

How long has it been since WWE wasn't panic-booking when things don't go smoothly?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Wait, did they split Tucker and Otis to different brands just so their tag break up feud would be brand vs brand on Survivor Series?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If they give Edge the title I'm going to laugh very hard. I love the guy but he only managed to wrestle in three matches before missing half a year with an injury

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Intruder posted:

If they give Edge the title I'm going to laugh very hard. I love the guy but he only managed to wrestle in three matches before missing half a year with an injury
Those three matches were equal to like three years of Brock matches tho

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Glad that the MITB briefcase isn't on a joke character anymore, now it's on a guy who needed somebody to cheat to help him win against a joke character, who then proceeded to get beaten clean by the former champ in a singles match.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

When did Drew get a knew finisher that wasn't a pretty good dick joke and a badass dropkick?

Oh he did the Claymore, also lol loving zooming in on an LED board.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/WrestNewsPost/status/1320906160782848001?s=20

:lmao:

Dacap posted:

Wait, did they split Tucker and Otis to different brands just so their tag break up feud would be brand vs brand on Survivor Series?
Look, this is the ONLY time where RAW and Smackdown go head to head in direct competition

Besides the Royal Rumble
Besides RAW Underground
Besides the 4 times a year where one* superstar can compete on the opposing show
Besides the 3 weeks before and 2 weeks after the draft where the rules are made up the brands don't matter anyway

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: What the gently caress is Xavier doing?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestNewsPost/status/1320906160782848001?s=20

:lmao:
Look, this is the ONLY time where RAW and Smackdown go head to head in direct competition

Besides the Royal Rumble
Besides RAW Underground
Besides the 4 times a year where one* superstar can compete on the opposing show
Besides the 3 weeks before and 2 weeks after the draft where the rules are made up the brands don't matter anyway

Besides when they just show up for no reason anyway

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Imagine how much better Drew vs. Roman would have been.

At least Sasha vs. Asuka will own, even if we've seen it a couple times this year.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol Asuka

I also enjoyed them taking Kofi's cup and tossing it and Xavier just hands him another one and shrugs

e: Just realized that since it's gonna be Sasha vs Asuka at Survivor Series, Sasha will finally get through a PPV without losing her title

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
wait nxt isnt in survivor series this year?

last year's ss was loving awesome

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Intruder posted:

Besides when they just show up for no reason anyway
Wish I knew the exact context in which Vince called a writer a loser nerd for wanting to bring up something that happened a couple months ago, relating to a current feud.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Asuka as replacement Big E owns

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

graph posted:

wait nxt isnt in survivor series this year?

last year's ss was loving awesome
They were literally just blowing their load to try and overtake AEW ratings by pushing NXT on RAW/Smackdown/PPV. I'm sure they still care, but they're not willing to derail their very good, perfect story telling this year

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke are unbeaten in tag team competition."

Have they... have they had more than 2 matches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lana, come out here to get put through a table please