Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

demon’s soul’s has tricky bosses, only a couple of them are actually straightforward 1v1 combat and it’s pretty obvious which ones those are. keep that in mind

That's good to know too. I feel like the key in the Tower Knight fight is probably dealing with the archers first, but I haven't had a ton of luck dodging the Knight's attacks while trying to get up the stairs to take them out. I also feel like this is just the sort of game where sometimes I might need to wander off somewhere else and come back to boss fights later, and that they might just get a little easier for reasons I can't entirely put my finger on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

MockingQuantum posted:

That's good to know too. I feel like the key in the Tower Knight fight is probably dealing with the archers first, but I haven't had a ton of luck dodging the Knight's attacks while trying to get up the stairs to take them out. I also feel like this is just the sort of game where sometimes I might need to wander off somewhere else and come back to boss fights later, and that they might just get a little easier for reasons I can't entirely put my finger on.

in some cases it’s worth more thoroughly exploring the stages prior to the boss, as well. there’s a lot to miss in every level