Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I obviously wasn't around when the original Pupkin saga went down but since jokes from 15 years ago still get constantly referenced, I brushed myself up on it. Reading through the entry on SAclopedia, the author, Bobby Crosby, still has a website at the same link as back then. Ostensibly the same person, he wrote several webcomics in the meantime, wisely getting other people to draw them instead of him. One of which called "Marry Me" got picked up to be made into a motion picture starring Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson.

http://www.bobbycrosby.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marry_Me_(2021_film)

The moral here is anyone who gets driven off SA is more successful than anyone who stayed. Since we kicked off Lowtax, I guess that means he'll make a Doom House feature length film or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Knormal posted:

Can't wait to see this on the big screen.

And thank you for researching Pupkin.

Truly a master of his craft

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

looks poo poo hth

not sure what you were hoping for from the author of pupkin

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Applewhite posted:

With God as my witness I vow to somehow get Space Tits made into an animated series

You have to get banished first, thems the rules