Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
he's not mad at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
the ravens are frauds

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Unfortunately, most non-QB players age like bread. Yeah Dez may only be 31, but, hell, just look at AJ Green.
During the XFL's first iteration in 2001, a non-QB player was interviewed mid-game on the sidelines (might have been the season opener). I don't remember why the interviewer said it, but he tells the player "you're only 27". The player responds with "you've never played football for a living, have you".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TowerofOil posted:

An all time classic. I've always put the 2006 raiders as the worst team I've seen not counting expansion seasons.

https://youtu.be/knrqGfGO4dk

• 1st round bust at left tackle - ✅

• Hiring a head coach who last coached your team over a decade ago - ✅

• Said head coach hand-picking a bed and breakfast operator to be the offensive coordinator - ✅

• Locking up the first overall pick in the following year's draft and selecting JaMarcus Russell - priceless

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It will take a long time to undo the damage BoB has done

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mega64 posted:

The year after the Super Bowl they weren't as dominant without Shanahan of course, but they still sneaked into the playoffs despite being third in a loaded NFC South.
They also came very close to beating the eventual Super Bowl Champions that year in the NFC Divisional. It came down to one final play near the goal line .

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Finding out how the Falcons will gently caress up next is the quality television content I crave

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Bjay9 posted:

Who was it that made the prophecy of Miami-Cincy ending on an OT safety on TNF on Halloween?
I think it was Big Ol Marshpussy

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
why i oughta

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Put Russell Wilson in horny jail. Hachi machi

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

happy to see the chargers' doctor land on his feet already with the raiders

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1323038950513119232
If Hollywood taught me anything you could die in mere seconds from this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone posted a gif several weeks ago of Taysom at QB where he had a man wide open down the middle for a big gain but he opted to run instead and I've hated him ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo