Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I can't fit this on my lovely Ikea TV stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

I can't fit this on my lovely Ikea TV stand.

The second picture must be severely foreshortened so the PS5 is several miles in front of the Xbox

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/lyssmariem/status/1321075804474908672?s=21

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The second picture must be severely foreshortened so the PS5 is several miles in front of the Xbox

I’m afraid not. Thanks hell year 2020.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whys it so loving aerodynamic. it would be way smaller if it wasnt designed to fly at 40000m above sea level

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

whys it so loving aerodynamic. it would be way smaller if it wasnt designed to fly at 40000m above sea level

It's for when you get mad because Bloodborne 2 is running at 15fps and the variable resolution keeps going down to 480p, so you throw it out the window and it glides safely to a soft landing

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the xbox is....

the xbox is... small
the xbox is small!!!!!!!!!

this sucks!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

900 dollars for demons souls remastered is an increidlbe deal when you realize its made by a firstt party sony studio in texan aka americans aka people who make actual good games like the last of us 1, the last of us 2, dayz gone starring the freakerz and crimson st. daimon, ghost of tsushima, motherfucking infamous, AND spiderman marco gonzalez 30 fps edition ONLY on the ps5

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

do you guys think console companies are or are going to do that thing phone makers do where when they release a new console generation they push software to the older generation console to make them slower and shittier

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It reminds me of the hotel in Ocean's Thirteen.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

do you guys think console companies are or are going to do that thing phone makers do where when they release a new console generation they push software to the older generation console to make them slower and shittier

Yes. Hell sony has been doing that with the ps store for years

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

It reminds me of the hotel in Ocean's Thirteen.

Lol

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Sony has already released a preview image of the PS5 pro:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

the xbox is....

the xbox is... small
the xbox is small!!!!!!!!!

this sucks!

good news, the xbox is still loving huge. its merely been surpassed by the great minds at sony who have finally perfected a space elevator that plays demons souls remastered

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

good news, the xbox is still loving huge. its merely been surpassed by the great minds at sony who have finally perfected a space elevator that plays demons souls remastered

the xbox is smol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

while the ps5 may be a fancy vegas hotel the xbox is government housing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Merging my consciousness with V’ger so I can play The Order 1886 in boost mode

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They're going to make the PS4 really loud

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

while the ps5 may be a fancy vegas hotel the xbox is government housing

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The ps2 was peak PlayStation design

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The ps2 was peak PlayStation design

Even its top face is the golden ratio.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's the bloated design a college music school faculty comes up with to pitch to donors for a symphony hall before the Dean tells them that there aren't any donors and they can shut the gently caress up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That really is one big bitch.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Dont make fun of me but I'm going get a launch ps5 :ohdear:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

enjoy final fantasy 7 remake part 2 in about 10 years.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

thats sick, im extremely jealous of every launch day demons souls gamer

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

a Loving Dog posted:

Same probably, because I don’t own a PS4.

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Maybe I’ll store it in the garage and park the car somewhere else.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

teppichporsche posted:

Maybe I’ll store it in the garage and park the car somewhere else.

if you get the one with the disc drive you can park in there

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747

mysterious loyall X posted:

900 dollars for demons souls remastered is an increidlbe deal when you realize its made by a firstt party sony studio in texan aka americans aka people who make actual good games like the last of us 1, the last of us 2, dayz gone starring the freakerz and crimson st. daimon, ghost of tsushima, motherfucking infamous, AND spiderman marco gonzalez 30 fps edition ONLY on the ps5

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

elf help book posted:

if you get the one with the disc drive you can park in there

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

sony emailed me a code to get one so i figured i'd throw down, if i decide in 2 weeks id rather resell then at least ill make some money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

sony emailed me a code to get one so i figured i'd throw down, if i decide in 2 weeks id rather resell then at least ill make some money