Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

How's it going? I woke up at 6 with my daughter this morning and I've been going pretty nonstop all day doing stuff with my kids, played a bit of Xbox while my son watched and then spent an hour farming items in his Minecraft game so he could have tools. He died and lost them ten minutes later and I'm not doing it again today so he decided to play Super Mario 35 instead for awhile. I quit smoking weed 4 days ago and I haven't felt this clear headed in awhile. Anyways how's your day going everyone let's chat let's just freaking chat and have a good time okay? Okay good. Love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Sid Vicious posted:

and then spent an hour farming items in his Minecraft game so he could have tools. He died and lost them ten minutes later and I'm not doing it again

I haven't played minecraft in almost a decade. Do they make you gather all the things now? I vaguely remember basically just being able to do whatever.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Either workin hard or HARDLY WORKIN', if you know what i mean!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I’m doing ok. Went to physical therapy this morning and then went home and started work. I’m a little bit nervous because my dog has a weird growth on his face that I’m very much hoping isn’t cancer but it looks a lot like cancer so he’s going to the vet tomorrow so they can tell me it’s definitely not cancer.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Work work work

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hell astro course posted:

I haven't played minecraft in almost a decade. Do they make you gather all the things now? I vaguely remember basically just being able to do whatever.

Oh yeah it's been updated like thousands of times since then its insanely in depth you need to collect certain stuff to craft the tools to collect other stuff and on top of that there's a billion mods. A guy made a working gameboy that played Super Mario Land on it in Minecraft!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m doing ok. Went to physical therapy this morning and then went home and started work. I’m a little bit nervous because my dog has a weird growth on his face that I’m very much hoping isn’t cancer but it looks a lot like cancer so he’s going to the vet tomorrow so they can tell me it’s definitely not cancer.

ah hell I really hope it's just a benign growth man that shits the worst to go through

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you can still do creative mode in Minecraft, on pc you could just switch between them at will.

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Wow just wow.

congratulations.

Stunning.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
yo, u better calm da fFUCK DOWN now

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hi, I just got to work and I’m gonna make a gluten free IPA today

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm unemployed.

It's ok though, no condolences necessary. I wasn't laid off, I simply quit my job because I hated it like two months ago. Tbh the whole "having a job" lifestyle sucks imo so I'm taking an extended break from it. I'm working out a lot, watching anime, and learning to code. Maybe coding will pan out, maybe it won't and I'll do some other poo poo instead. Who cares that's future things.

What I'm saying is things are p sweet right now.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm unemployed.

It's ok though, no condolences necessary. I wasn't laid off, I simply quit my job because I hated it like two months ago. Tbh the whole "having a job" lifestyle sucks imo so I'm taking an extended break from it. I'm working out a lot, watching anime, and learning to code. Maybe coding will pan out, maybe it won't and I'll do some other poo poo instead. Who cares that's future things.

What I'm saying is things are p sweet right now.

Hey same I quit my job which was probably the easiest job for most people because it was just giving me so much stress and I was hyperfixating on trying to solve issues I didn't know how to solve and reached a point where I was considering just offing myself and I was like you know instead I could quit my job since I'm on disability from getting horse kicked anyways and well here we are

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It's ok. Work is slow, but I gotta go in early tomorrow and I'll be the only non-manager worker so that'll be cool and good*. Then Thursday I get a new tooth.

*actually uncool and bad

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

It's ok. Work is slow, but I gotta go in early tomorrow and I'll be the only non-manager worker so that'll be cool and good*. Then Thursday I get a new tooth.

*actually uncool and bad

Cool do you get to pick which tooth they give you or is it like a gacha situation

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
did you quit weed for good or is it just a break? congrats on quitting your job btw, that must've made it easier to quit the marijuanas.

I'm on day 2 post outage, and still cleaning up from multiple planned power outages and a filer move.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

not 2 much u??

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jailbrekr posted:

did you quit weed for good or is it just a break? congrats on quitting your job btw, that must've made it easier to quit the marijuanas.

I'm on day 2 post outage, and still cleaning up from multiple planned power outages and a filer move.

Think I gotta quit for good this time, quit for a year about three years ago and was feeling fantastic and the last three months I've just been going downhill and smoking more and more to avoid feeling sick and it's just not worth it. Maybe I'll get into ciders or something and have an occasional drink but my body just says nah man weed ain't for us

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
maybe start a xanga op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slumpy posted:

maybe start a xanga op

it's super easy to not click, read or reply to threads that do not appeal to you my friend :) you just, don't do it. Amazing.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I've been enjoying the fall weather. It turns out, they sell hiking boots that will allow the purchaser to walk in mud or in the snow with a calm impunity. Almost nobody is on the trails, due to the crisp fall air and slightly overcast sky, but it's really nice as a thing to do. That's basically what is up with me lately. I'm thinking of getting one of those mugs that you can put hot tea in, and really living it up this year... The technology they have these days, just wow.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I've been enjoying the fall weather. It turns out, they sell hiking boots that will allow the purchaser to walk in mud or in the snow with a calm impunity. Almost nobody is on the trails, due to the crisp fall air and slightly overcast sky, but it's really nice as a thing to do. That's basically what is up with me lately. I'm thinking of getting one of those mugs that you can put hot tea in, and really living it up this year... The technology they have these days, just wow.

That honestly sounds wonderful, we moved in with my mother in law at the start of the month and we are very close to some recreational trails and a lake and we've taken the kids and dogs a few times and they just absolutely love it. There's a full size BMX track built in the woods and I wanna repair my bike this winter and get out on it in the spring and summer next year!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

Cool do you get to pick which tooth they give you or is it like a gacha situation

They put a little boardgame spinner in my mouth and wherever the arrow lands they put a new tooth there

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

They put a little boardgame spinner in my mouth and wherever the arrow lands they put a new tooth there

That's exciting I hope you get a really big one if you want that but really I hope you get the exact tooth you're after because I just care that much

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
man i dunno how much weed you were smoking, but when I quit I was peeing out of my butt for like 3 days and would get real sweaty when I'd try to sleep. it sucked, so I hope you didn't have to deal with that.

I also started drinking a LOT so i'm back to smokin weed again now tho lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

man i dunno how much weed you were smoking, but when I quit I was peeing out of my butt for like 3 days and would get real sweaty when I'd try to sleep. it sucked, so I hope you didn't have to deal with that.

i'm back to smokin weed again now tho lol

It sounds like you might also have CHS, it's a horrendous thing. Yesterday I finally ate some soup but for three days before that I was vomitting bile and in and out of a hot shower nonstop. Barely slept, just hot shower, back out for a cigarette, oh I'm in agony again hope the hot water is refilled. Feeling a hundred percent better today so I honestly think it's just time I said weed is not good for me. I was relying on it too much to try and control my emotions as well but that's way more E/N than I want this thread to get so hell,

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

What’s up I’m just about to get off work. Been kind of down in the dumps the last week or so. Nonstop cold drizzly weather plus I’m in the Midwest so covid is surging around here. Just a bummer all around. But I’ll make it I think.

Thinking about going home, cozying up under a blanket and watching Channel Zero, maybe have a couple drinks.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Sid Vicious posted:

That honestly sounds wonderful, we moved in with my mother in law at the start of the month and we are very close to some recreational trails and a lake and we've taken the kids and dogs a few times and they just absolutely love it. There's a full size BMX track built in the woods and I wanna repair my bike this winter and get out on it in the spring and summer next year!

That sounds fun! I ran into a mountain biking trail just the other day on one of my hikes. I've never done 'snow biking', but I've seen those big funny tires. That might be a cool winter activity? I'm trying to 'conquer' winter this year. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy your cool lake and trails at your MILs spot even after fall (a favored season) comes to an end.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That sounds fun! I ran into a mountain biking trail just the other day on one of my hikes. I've never done 'snow biking', but I've seen those big funny tires. That might be a cool winter activity? I'm trying to 'conquer' winter this year. Anyway, I hope you can enjoy your cool lake and trails at your MILs spot even after fall (a favored season) comes to an end.

Gosh I really hope so too, fall here in southern Ontario this year has been mostly really cold and wet so we have been stuck inside for awhile. Hoping it calms down so we can go for a hike this afternoon. Oh and tomorrow night my wife and I are renting a haunted hotel room in Penatanguishene, Ontario, I'm really excited! My mother in law is gonna watch the kids since we live here anyways and we're gonna do sex I bet

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

it's super easy to not click, read or reply to threads that do not appeal to you my friend :) you just, don't do it. Amazing.

you can make this your first xanga post

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slumpy posted:

you can make this your first xanga post

do you see how everyone but you is having a good time talking about their plans for the day? I hope you find happiness Slumpy

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

do you see how everyone but you is having a good time talking about their plans for the day? I hope you find happiness Slumpy

i think you're taking the xanga thing too seriously sid. i hope you're day is good

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
just make a pants making GBS threads thread to balance things out

yin and yang

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just want everyone to have a nice time chatting im sorry i was just trying to kill you with kindness (not literally kill you, when I kill people, which i do as a serial killer, it is with blades and fire)

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

im haeving fun

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My sister and brother in law moved out of state two weeks ago. My girlfriend works in a prison with a massive covid outbreak so I can't see her either, indefinitely. Basically 3 of the most important people in my life are unavailable. Gf and I are still doing things like Netflix movies, games, phone and video calls so that's not too bad. And she hasn't tested positive, yet. I miss the gently caress out of all of them. It kinda feels like it did back during lockdown at the start of covid.

I work in corporate retail IT and poo poo is ramping up for the holidays. Working from home and I basically never leave the house, except to grocery shop every two weeks. I'm making a sourdough culture and it smells really good already. Gonna try making bread, bagels and waffles when the culture is strong enough.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bradzilla posted:

My sister and brother in law moved out of state two weeks ago. My girlfriend works in a prison with a massive covid outbreak so I can't see her either, indefinitely. Basically 3 of the most important people in my life are unavailable. Gf and I are still doing things like Netflix movies, games, phone and video calls so that's not too bad. And she hasn't tested positive, yet. I miss the gently caress out of all of them. It kinda feels like it did back during lockdown at the start of covid.

I work in corporate retail IT and poo poo is ramping up for the holidays. Working from home and I basically never leave the house, except to grocery shop every two weeks. I'm making a sourdough culture and it smells really good already. Gonna try making bread, bagels and waffles when the culture is strong enough.

if you ever need someone to talk to there is anonymous chat lines just kidding PM me if you need to, I know we don't always see eye to eye but I hate when folks are down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Sid Vicious posted:

Gosh I really hope so too, fall here in southern Ontario this year has been mostly really cold and wet so we have been stuck inside for awhile. Hoping it calms down so we can go for a hike this afternoon. Oh and tomorrow night my wife and I are renting a haunted hotel room in Penatanguishene, Ontario, I'm really excited! My mother in law is gonna watch the kids since we live here anyways and we're gonna do sex I bet

Watch out for ghosts. They are very horny and like to watch humans do sex and they remember what it was like to have a boner

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

I just got into work, sat at my desk and immediately opened up GBS. Hope everyone has a great day. Amen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i would probably read sid's xanga

it should form front page content imo