Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i would probably read sid's xanga

it should form front page content imo

I'll totally write a stream of consciousness blog for Jeffrey lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Xanga? I hardly know ya!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had a roast BEEF sandwich for lunch with avocado and jalaps it was delish OP

the weather has cooled. fall is here, truly. i will smoke weed at sunset this evening

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I think I’m getting sick, poo poo sucks

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i can send you some bitcoin so you can go to the hospital

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i drank a green tea monster energy drink and they should be illegal because I'm all hosed up now and talking to my wife about how if you tell a joke derivately enough you can cause entropy and the collapse of our universe, the thing tastes exactly like green tea and that is why it should be illegal

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

if you ever need someone to talk to there is anonymous chat lines just kidding PM me if you need to, I know we don't always see eye to eye but I hate when folks are down

Hey man, to be honest I've thought you're good for a while now. Congrats on the weight loss. I saw your pics in the selfie thread 🙂 And the weed. I think you posted in my e/n thread but I'm past 60 days now. Memory is still barely improving but oh well lol

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
You also havent smoked weed in like 4 days so youre already cranked up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

bradzilla posted:

Hey man, to be honest I've thought you're good for a while now. Congrats on the weight loss. I saw your pics in the selfie thread 🙂

Thanks man I'm really proud of myself I was obese from 14 until well March technically and I'm now at a healthy weight for my height, just gotta start building some muscle, which tbh living in a two story now instead of a bungalow is helping with already

Just saw your edit congrats man, the first week is always the hardest I've quit a few times in the past but I really need to just put the brakes on it for life I think. Maybe when I'm 80 I can smoke some super dabs with my grandkids lol

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Sid, are you getting the crazy dreams you get for a couple of nights when you first quit smoking? Where you remember everything when you wake up and it all seems waaay more strange than your usual dreams? That was always the silver lining to quitting.

I lost a hinge for a woodworking project and spent an hour and a half searching the shop, house, truck, and all my clothes for it the other day. Bought a replacement today and should now wrap up that project this afternoon, along with another I've been working side by side. Also bought a fresh set of blades for the planer. The ones in it are so dull I can run my finger down it with pressure and not cut myself.... I have commissions for 6 more tables, so fresh blades will help at the start. I guess I better have some lunch and get to work!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Internetjack posted:

Sid, are you getting the crazy dreams you get for a couple of nights when you first quit smoking? Where you remember everything when you wake up and it all seems waaay more strange than your usual dreams? That was always the silver lining to quitting.

I lost a hinge for a woodworking project and spent an hour and a half searching the shop, house, truck, and all my clothes for it the other day. Bought a replacement today and should now wrap up that project this afternoon, along with another I've been working side by side. Also bought a fresh set of blades for the planer. The ones in it are so dull I can run my finger down it with pressure and not cut myself.... I have commissions for 6 more tables, so fresh blades will help at the start. I guess I better have some lunch and get to work!

Oh yeah I also started Abilify the day I quit smoking weed so my dreams have been so hosed up and realistic it's mind blowing. That's so cool man I really want to learn how to do some stuff with my hands but I have basically no hand eye coordination whatsoever

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Sid can I have your leftover weed?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Who What Now posted:

Sid can I have your leftover weed?

Lol you think I was smart enough to not smoke it all first

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i bought a keurig last week finally since i was spending too much money on energy drinks. i have a real coffee pot but im too lazy to use it.

anyway i bought a huge sampler pack of hot cocoas since it's been so cold out and that one cup a day of cocoa has been a surprisingly bright change to my quarantine routine

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TheAardvark posted:

i bought a keurig last week finally since i was spending too much money on energy drinks. i have a real coffee pot but im too lazy to use it.

anyway i bought a huge sampler pack of hot cocoas since it's been so cold out and that one cup a day of cocoa has been a surprisingly bright change to my quarantine routine

I love my Keurig my father-in-law got us one when he came down to see our daughter when she was born (he lives in the middle of nowhere in northern Ontario and works full time at a paper mill so we don't see much of him) and it's seriously been such a life saver, need a cup of ramen, smallest cup size is perfect. Need some tea or hot chocolate, they got cups of both or you can use your own and just put the hot water through

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I am semi enjoying a soda and posting on forums after playing Deep Rock Galactic and stupid fash swat game for dumb babies what has the puppets for halloween.

Dwarf game was a more enjoyable experience. ( fuckin siege asking for 82 god drat dollars for puppet cosmetics ... gently caress if im payin that )

Oh yeah and my new kitten is huddled up with my younger of the two grown cats next to me under covers. It freaking snowed in west tejas. wild poo poo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My wife is making us costumes for Halloween. We're gonna be Blathers and Celeste from Animal Crossing. It's gonna be dope

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Please do not joke about offing yourself

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
busy every day bros

I don't wanna have to think about things that I have to get done.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

If you meant my comment about my depression being so bad from my job and other stressors I was having ideation it wasn't joking hence why I said I'm gonna try and avoid that type of topic

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i'm depressed sid, I wish I could quit my job

my deadlifting is going well though

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I used to have a cool job and three money and now I have no job snd none money. I worry for the future of my country and I would probably kill myself if I didn’t have such a dope family. It bums me out that I just want to see the world and explore. My wife is back at university and I’ve never felt so out of control about my life before. I’ll have to sell a bunch of meaningless trinkets soon to pay the mortgage if things don’t change and although I know possessions ultimately do not matter, it still pisses me off. On the bright side I’m trying to cook some things from the Alinea cookbook and build a website and learn new skills I enjoy. Thanks for asking.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
it is a new day, and even a wednesday in some time zones. So happy hump day for some of you.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i'm depressed sid, I wish I could quit my job

my deadlifting is going well though

I wish you could quit your job as well and you are one of 6 people who I follow still on Facebook lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

It's super sucks unfortunately now every time I feel like the slightest bit sick I get loving terrified that it's coronavirus

Yay anxiety

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

oh my god do I try

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My other dog is just loving eating the hell out of she own rear end in a top hat right now so I guess things are going pretty good for her

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im thinking of buying an aprilia scooter

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

man i dunno how much weed you were smoking, but when I quit I was peeing out of my butt for like 3 days and would get real sweaty when I'd try to sleep. it sucked, so I hope you didn't have to deal with that.

I also started drinking a LOT so i'm back to smokin weed again now tho lol

Sid Vicious posted:

It sounds like you might also have CHS, it's a horrendous thing. Yesterday I finally ate some soup but for three days before that I was vomitting bile and in and out of a hot shower nonstop. Barely slept, just hot shower, back out for a cigarette, oh I'm in agony again hope the hot water is refilled. Feeling a hundred percent better today so I honestly think it's just time I said weed is not good for me. I was relying on it too much to try and control my emotions as well but that's way more E/N than I want this thread to get so hell,

jesus gently caress what kind of weed are you guys smoking

i'm a pretty severe stoner but whenever i quit for extended periods all that happens is i get easily pissed off and have trouble staying asleep for the first few days

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Tonight's cocoa flavor was Salted Caramel. Pretty good. 3.5/5 (with 1 being the worst one in the sampler and 5 the best as the scale (the Standard Cocoa Scale))

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I had my first session with my drug and alcohol addiction counselor and she's rad as hell and I've always wanted to move forward with therapy but just kept putting it off for all the usual reasons - so I'm honestly looking forward to it, I've always supported therapy as a practice in general

I'm not too stoked because I have to walk a mile and a half to work at 4am in the dark freezing morning here in Colorado and knowing that in advance makes it hard to get out of bed when the alarm goes off

I wish I had a dog and also am trying to get an actual job but some days it feels like I'm going to be here forever and also be the end of my family's bloodline which i guess isn't awful because i think the world is good on population at this point

I have The Fears that insomnia will keep me up tonight and so it self-perpetuates, I used to have a ton of sleep issues up until a few years ago so I'm anxious that they're coming back and that's NO GOOD

however I feel like I'm at least reasonably handsome and also am easy to get along with so that's in my corner

thank u for asking sid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tonight my wife and I are renting a haunted hotel room in Penatanguishene, Ontario and I am so very excited about it, we booked it two weeks ago and it is going to be so cool, I don't necessarily believe in ghosts but it's a super old Victorian house and I'm just really hype about it I can't wait! Still not smoking weed, not sick from it any more thank goodness so it's just gonna be a great night!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Voted today. That's my update.

Sid Vicious posted:

Tonight my wife and I are renting a haunted hotel room in Penatanguishene, Ontario and I am so very excited about it, we booked it two weeks ago and it is going to be so cool, I don't necessarily believe in ghosts but it's a super old Victorian house and I'm just really hype about it I can't wait! Still not smoking weed, not sick from it any more thank goodness so it's just gonna be a great night!

If you cum on a ghost it becomes your pet forever. Good luck!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is actually true of all animals

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sorry that yr son died in Minecraft op. these things happen for a reason in Minecraft

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

This place is gigantic it used to be a house for a family of 11 and it is amazing!

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

you rented the whole house or is it a b&b situation?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's seperated into a main living area for the owners on the main floor and 2 apartments per floor above that and it's gorgeous inside too, so many cool Victorian artifacts. There's a big spinning wheel I gotta make sure I don't prick my finge
Edit to add pics

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Oct 28, 2020

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Sid Vicious posted:

This place is gigantic it used to be a house for a family of 11 and it is amazing!

Having ghosts watch you bump uglies with the missus can be a real turn on imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You are definitely going to see a ghost in this mirror if you look at it in the middle of the night