Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Somebody Awful posted:

Every time I see a claim like this, I want to back the author into a corner and see how long it takes to make him admit that "dark group of global elites" means Jews.

Hayden posted:

I'm gonna guess the dog whistles start immediately, and I'll put the line for actual slurs at 15 minutes. I'm taking the under.

I'd be willing to bet the slurs would be dressed up into, "Judaic Global Banker Elite."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Boy howdy, look at this IRATE CRAZY WOMAN!!!

Now let me tell you about why you need to put a sliced onion in your shirt sleeve.

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

My soup has malfunctioned?

Captain Log posted:

Boy howdy, look at this IRATE CRAZY WOMAN!!!

Now let me tell you about why you need to put a sliced onion in your shirt sleeve.

That’s obviously an onion in a sock.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

SMH at people wearing onions on something besides their belts.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

HILLARY CLINTON IS IN MY YARD TEARIN' UP ALL MY ROOT VEGETABLES!!! HOW DO I REMOVE?!?!

ALSO EVERY TIME I EAT A SWEET POTATO I GET SOMETHING I CALL "EXPLOSIVE AGENT ORANGE" CLEARLY A LIB PLOT!!!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

These guys have been using the same headlines and press pool photos from the late 2000s for over a decade now.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Scratch Monkey posted:

These guys have been using the same headlines and press pool photos from the late 2000s for over a decade now.

Speaking of that, they seem to be updating their insults to "Homophobic Sixth Grader from 2003."

I'm only posting the first few lines of this email, because the rest of it is normal "Blah blah blah CHINA blah blah."

----------------------------

You already know about Biden’s corrupt business dealings around the world...

But what you probably DON’T know is:

Biden is also “butt buddies” with America’s worst international enemy.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Butt buddies?

I feel like I'm in the 6th grade again.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

The quotations make it all the more, "Grandpa is saying racist poo poo again but thinks it's OK because he keeps doing air quotes."

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Captain Log posted:

The quotations make it all the more, "Grandpa is saying racist poo poo again but thinks it's OK because he keeps doing air quotes."

Yeah, I'll tell you what, I know for a FACT that Biden and America's worst international enemy? They're "rump rangers"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Biden campaign missed out on a chance for a "Biden's Butt Buddies" fundraiser in the gay community. Everyone loves alliteration.