Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MakaVillian posted:

I don't know man, having someone as unqualified and dumb as Bush Jr. is pretty scary. Luckily this should be the low point for US politics.
Yeah, nowhere to go from here but up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Columbine was pretty terrifying, but I rest easy knowing our leaders will take decisive action soon to put an end to this horrible, senseless violence in our schools.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I was just promoted to Regional Manager at Toys 'R Us, and invested a significant portion of my retirement portfolio into this super HOT energy company called Enron! I'm gonna be okay!

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

low key sex master posted:

Oh man I'm not sure you would be happy to know what happens tomorrow OP
The weather is supposed to be beautiful in New York. It should be a perfect day to fly a kite.