Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

You never told me how to use them!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Who's driving this thing?!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Garlic posted:

You never told me how to use them!!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

rear end-penny posted:

Who's driving this thing?!

im the bus driver and we're deviating from our normal route today, passengers

Gluten Free Dad

Look at me, I'm openly discussing politics and how your favourite politician is actually the devil.

Goons Are Gifts

:argh:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Look at me, I'm openly discussing politics and how your favourite politician is actually the devil.

anyone who wears a suit more than 2x a year (that's being generous) is not human at all but a twisted demon that feeds on wealth

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Khanstant
im shoving the ruler of yob up myoops wrong thread

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

this is a call out thread now, for calling out barnold for the heinous act of making this thread

SIDS Vicious

barnold called me names this one time and he implied that my brother is Tom Green and funnier than me and it won't stand it just will not stand he must be held accountable for these injustices I am way funnier than my brother who's name is Gord and who is not Tom Green thank you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Sid Vicious posted:

barnold called me names this one time and he implied that my brother is Tom Green and funnier than me and it won't stand it just will not stand he must be held accountable for these injustices I am way funnier than my brother who's name is Gord and who is not Tom Green thank you

don't forget your other brother, rip torn

Macnult

*clears throat*
politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

this is a call out thread now, for calling out barnold for the heinous act of making this thread

Sid Vicious posted: