Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sid Vicious

Ol' Ghosty Joel was supposed to be regular Joel but I used digital markers to color him and I didn't use enough to make him opaque so he's a ghost now. He's incredibly bored he has a really nice place with just the absolute best of the best gradient wallpaper and dang look at that hardwood I bet that took 2 minutes to draw and color. What should he do guys he really has trouble deciding what actions to take ever since the death thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

get ball

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

ghosty joel should check his inventory really quick snappy like

https://giant.gfycat.com/DownrightTediousDinosaur.webmvanisher/nut collab fall 2020 gratefulness edition.

my goblin god is my one khanstant

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be believed.

bounce ball

EVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOBEVILBOB

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

can... can he post? ghost post?

sig by my fave teacher, Prof. Crocodile. seasons greeting from that blaise rascal

owlhawk911

sig by my fave teacher, Prof. Crocodile. seasons greeting from that blaise rascal

Sid Vicious

Wow Joel is insanely glad you guys suggested this he hasn't had this much fun since he found out you can still touch yourself after you die, believe it or not that loses the lustre pretty fast

Jinh

Make friend to play ball with

Jinh

Maybe even girl friend

Sid Vicious

okay I am warning you this is going to be Joel's friend I'm super lazy

owlhawk911

Sid Vicious posted:

i like him

Sid Vicious

Joel and his friend who I am honestly really not sure about the state of life of are having a great time playing catch wow he forgot what it was like to even interact with someone else let alone play this is freaking awesome

Khanstant

time for a picnic

owlhawk911

can ghosts smoke weed? do you think our new friend has any?

The Voice of Labor

oh ghosty joel

don't you know

you're the one to get the ball

Jinh

OK you've learned alot abt friendship now it's time to diggity dunk on this fool

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

can ghosts smoke weed? do you think our new friend has any?

it's lovely weather this time of year. can ghosty joel and his friend go outside and burn one up behind the shed?

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

thank you city of glompton for this glomptastic autumn sig! thank you khanstant for the sigoblin!

Sid Vicious

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

avoid ghost ants

https://giant.gfycat.com/DownrightTediousDinosaur.webmvanisher/nut collab fall 2020 gratefulness edition.

my goblin god is my one khanstant

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

avoid ghost ants

you know what i like to do at a picnic? smoke weed

Derpies

Have them eat spray can cheese off each other's navels at the picnic, but not erotically just practically

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

Heather Papps posted:

avoid ghost ants

ghants

biosterous

what if they met a squirrel

thank you city of glompton for this sig!!!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Sid Vicious posted:

rated 5

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

maybe try to find some ghost spicy boys, aka dead red ants

Prof. Crocodile

weather looks nice. they should probably throw a ball around or hackeysack or w/e.

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

thank you city of glompton for this glomptastic autumn sig! thank you khanstant for the sigoblin!

Sid Vicious

Waterbed Wendy

airy tender puffs

rasta sack nice.

joel and friend are obviously chillers so can they go to see a jam band?

Sid Vicious

They're on their way to a sweet Phish cover band in their trusty BYOB shoe!

Waterbed Wendy

airy tender puffs

Sid Vicious posted:

They're on their way to a sweet Phish cover band in their trusty BYOB shoe!

a slip on of course, the most chill of all footwear styles.

can't wait to see them at the phish cover band show. i hope they remember to take their drugs 40 minutes before the jams start up.

Sid Vicious

Joel have been on drugs since the overdose

FutonForensic

the friendship that joel and joel's friend have is really special. i get the feeling that they're actually friends in the real world.

by Khanstant

Luvcow

FutonForensic posted:

the friendship that joel and joel's friend have is really special. i get the feeling that they're actually friends in the real world.

https://giant.gfycat.com/FrankTightButterfly.webm

thanks to manifisto for the amazing sig

owlhawk911

Sid Vicious posted:

Joel have been on drugs since the overdose

hell, same

Sid Vicious

What a crowd showed up for this Fishh concert, top Phish cover band in the world

Jinh

drat that's a lot of detail

Sid Vicious

I didn't want to racially code anyone so they live in Doug world now

Waterbed Wendy

airy tender puffs

i really appreciate that the cover band is named fishh. the drugs look they are working

Luvcow

maybe joel can buy a grilled cheese sandwich in the parking lot like a normal phish show experience

https://giant.gfycat.com/FrankTightButterfly.webm

thanks to manifisto for the amazing sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Vicious